New Leaf Paper Manufactures with 100% Renewable Energy
All of New Leaf Paper inventory items are now being manufactured with renewable energy, making it the first paper company in the U.S. to do so, the company reports.
New Leaf Paper inventory products being manufactured with 100 percent wind energy include Reincarnation Matte, Primavera Gloss, Sakura 100 Silk, Everest, New Leaf Imagination 100, New Leaf EcoMatte and New Leaf Frontier 100. New Leaf Opaque 100 is manufactured with both wind energy credits and biogas energy generated from a local landfill.
“Paper is one of the most visible purchases businesses make, and paper made with wind power and biogas energy helps reduce our customers’ carbon emissions footprint in a measurable way,” said Jeff Mendelsohn, founder and President of New Leaf Paper.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE