New Leaf Paper Manufactures with 100% Renewable Energy
All of New Leaf Paper inventory items are now being manufactured with renewable energy, making it the first paper company in the U.S. to do so, the company reports.
New Leaf Paper inventory products being manufactured with 100 percent wind energy include Reincarnation Matte, Primavera Gloss, Sakura 100 Silk, Everest, New Leaf Imagination 100, New Leaf EcoMatte and New Leaf Frontier 100. New Leaf Opaque 100 is manufactured with both wind energy credits and biogas energy generated from a local landfill.
“Paper is one of the most visible purchases businesses make, and paper made with wind power and biogas energy helps reduce our customers’ carbon emissions footprint in a measurable way,” said Jeff Mendelsohn, founder and President of New Leaf Paper.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike