New Leaf Paper Manufactures with 100% Renewable Energy
All of New Leaf Paper inventory items are now being manufactured with renewable energy, making it the first paper company in the U.S. to do so, the company reports.
New Leaf Paper inventory products being manufactured with 100 percent wind energy include Reincarnation Matte, Primavera Gloss, Sakura 100 Silk, Everest, New Leaf Imagination 100, New Leaf EcoMatte and New Leaf Frontier 100. New Leaf Opaque 100 is manufactured with both wind energy credits and biogas energy generated from a local landfill.
“Paper is one of the most visible purchases businesses make, and paper made with wind power and biogas energy helps reduce our customers’ carbon emissions footprint in a measurable way,” said Jeff Mendelsohn, founder and President of New Leaf Paper.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls