Toro to Market Biodiesel Mower
In addition, Â new diesel-to-biodiesel conversion kits that range from about $30 to $500 will be available in June. Toro’s new turf equipment will be delivered to commercial customers in 2008.
The equiptment runs on B-20 and isÂ branded as “Biodiesel Ready.” Vehicles that run solely on biodiesel fuel could be on the market as early as 2009, said Steve Wood, Toro’s biodiesel project manager.
The company is initially approaching golf courses. Municipalities and sports field managers could become the next target market.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Con Edison Development Procures GE Energy Storage System
- Courthouse Replaces Oversized Boiler
- Indoor Farming Company Works on HVAC with PUE 1.0
- Toolkits Designed to Help Health Care Facilities Reduce Energy
- San Antonio Macyâ€™s Store Showcases Better Buildings Challenge Measures
- Natural Gas Gensets to Reach 27 GW of Installed Capacity by 2024
- Larson Releases a Solar Powered Generator with Manual Crank Mast
- Energy Efficiency in Food Service Businesses