Toro to Market Biodiesel Mower
In addition, new diesel-to-biodiesel conversion kits that range from about $30 to $500 will be available in June. Toro’s new turf equipment will be delivered to commercial customers in 2008.
The equiptment runs on B-20 and is branded as “Biodiesel Ready.” Vehicles that run solely on biodiesel fuel could be on the market as early as 2009, said Steve Wood, Toro’s biodiesel project manager.
The company is initially approaching golf courses. Municipalities and sports field managers could become the next target market.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike