Toro to Market Biodiesel Mower
In addition, new diesel-to-biodiesel conversion kits that range from about $30 to $500 will be available in June. Toro’s new turf equipment will be delivered to commercial customers in 2008.
The equiptment runs on B-20 and is branded as “Biodiesel Ready.” Vehicles that run solely on biodiesel fuel could be on the market as early as 2009, said Steve Wood, Toro’s biodiesel project manager.
The company is initially approaching golf courses. Municipalities and sports field managers could become the next target market.
Energy Manager News
- Making the IoT Work for Building Managers
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- SunPower and the Army Work on Solar Project in Alabama
- Climate and Energy Policies Working
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending April 29, 2016
- Xcel Energy Files to Refund $15M to Colorado Electric Customers
- New Retail Marketplace, MassEnergyRates.com, Launches in the Bay State
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?