Honda F1 Sponsors Trade Branding for Green Connection
Honda’s formula one team has announced that it will skip sponsorship identification on its cars. Instead, the Honda RA107s will be entirely covered by artwork depicting the planet earth, as part of a strategy to give formula one a more relevant and ethical image, The Guardian reports.
Honda sponsors had all agreed to the removal of their branding from the cars in exchange for the rights to use images of the so-called “earth car” in their global marketing and promotion campaigns. Normal branding identification will be retained on the drivers’ helmets and overalls as well as the team’s transporters and racewear.
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners