Honda F1 Sponsors Trade Branding for Green Connection
Honda’s formula one team has announced that it will skip sponsorship identification on its cars. Instead, the Honda RA107s will be entirely covered by artwork depicting the planet earth, as part of a strategy to give formula one a more relevant and ethical image, The Guardian reports.
Honda sponsors had all agreed to the removal of their branding from the cars in exchange for the rights to use images of the so-called “earth car” in their global marketing and promotion campaigns. Normal branding identification will be retained on the drivers’ helmets and overalls as well as the team’s transporters and racewear.
Energy Manager News
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- Beazer Homes Wins Energy Star Award
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED
- FMPA: Power Costs Expected to Dwindle 30% to 40% Within Years
- Name-Dropping: CUB and Illinois AG Say Nicor Advanced Energy Should Change Identity
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array