Honda F1 Sponsors Trade Branding for Green Connection
Honda’s formula one team has announced that it will skip sponsorship identification on its cars. Instead, the Honda RA107s will be entirely covered by artwork depicting the planet earth, as part of a strategy to give formula one a more relevant and ethical image, The Guardian reports.
Honda sponsors had all agreed to the removal of their branding from the cars in exchange for the rights to use images of the so-called “earth car” in their global marketing and promotion campaigns. Normal branding identification will be retained on the drivers’ helmets and overalls as well as the team’s transporters and racewear.
Energy Manager News
- Wisconsin Power & Light Files for Higher Residential Base Rates, Lower Commercial Rates
- NMPRC Orders Extension in PNM Rate Case
- US Military Taking No Risks by Going Green, Saving Lives and Energy
- Affordable Housing Pushes Energy Efficiency
- Controlling Air Conditioners
- ZTE, Tancent Develop Modular Data Center
- First Quarter 2016: Green Energy Growing Faster than Natural Gas
- Delmarva Power Asks for Over $80M in Electric and Gas Base Rate Hikes