Honda F1 Sponsors Trade Branding for Green Connection
Honda’s formula one team has announced that it will skip sponsorship identification on its cars. Instead, the Honda RA107s will be entirely covered by artwork depicting the planet earth, as part of a strategy to give formula one a more relevant and ethical image, The Guardian reports.
Honda sponsors had all agreed to the removal of their branding from the cars in exchange for the rights to use images of the so-called “earth car” in their global marketing and promotion campaigns. Normal branding identification will be retained on the drivers’ helmets and overalls as well as the team’s transporters and racewear.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works