Honda F1 Sponsors Trade Branding for Green Connection
Honda’s formula one team has announced that it will skip sponsorship identification on its cars. Instead, the Honda RA107s will be entirely covered by artwork depicting the planet earth, as part of a strategy to give formula one a more relevant and ethical image, The Guardian reports.
Honda sponsors had all agreed to the removal of their branding from the cars in exchange for the rights to use images of the so-called “earth car” in their global marketing and promotion campaigns. Normal branding identification will be retained on the drivers’ helmets and overalls as well as the team’s transporters and racewear.
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.