Mattel Joins World Environment Center
“We believe our participation with the World Environment Center will further extend our ability to achieve sustained improvements in manufacturing and other key business processes by working with other global leaders,” said Jeff Denchfield, Mattel’s Senior Director of Global Sustainability. “The World Environment Center provides us with direct access to leading companies across a number of business sectors and the ability to enhance our partnerships and dialogue with key stakeholders, including government agencies.”
“Mattel has already achieved a number of industry firsts, including being the first company in the toy industry to issue a global citizenship report,” Terry F. Yosie, WEC’s President and Chief Executive Officer. Mattel is the first toy company to join the WEC.
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.