Mattel Joins World Environment Center
“We believe our participation with the World Environment Center will further extend our ability to achieve sustained improvements in manufacturing and other key business processes by working with other global leaders,” said Jeff Denchfield, Mattel’s Senior Director of Global Sustainability. “The World Environment Center provides us with direct access to leading companies across a number of business sectors and the ability to enhance our partnerships and dialogue with key stakeholders, including government agencies.”
“Mattel has already achieved a number of industry firsts, including being the first company in the toy industry to issue a global citizenship report,” Terry F. Yosie, WEC’s President and Chief Executive Officer. Mattel is the first toy company to join the WEC.
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- 44 Companies Apply to Manage OSU Energy
- ASHRAE High-Performance Building Design Professional Certification Earns ANSI Accreditation
- Energy Management Targets Commercial Real Estate
- Home Depot Hires HVAC Provider for South Arizona Stores
- Voluntary Agreement Covers Energy of Home Internet Equipment
- Community Microgrids for a Sustainable Future – TEDx Talk
- Cree Restructures LED Business in Aggressive Pricing Environment