RenewComm Launches as Green PR Company
RenewComm, a full-service public relations, public affairs and advertising agency that has positioned itself to serve the fields of renewable resources, green technology, clean energy, air and water, conservation and efficiency, and sustainable development and design has launched.
RenewComm is staffed by Josh Baran in New York; Peter Kelley in Washington, D.C.; and Julie Buckner, Kevin Vickery and Kelly Simonsen in Los Angeles.
Baran says RenewComm grew out of his experience working with former Vice-President Al Gore for the release of “An Inconvenient Truth.” Baran is also a former executive vice-president of Edelman Worldwide.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Keys to Energy Efficient Air Filtration
- Tracking the Exciting World of Solar Energy Research
- Colorado Mixing Solar, Weatherization
- Lighting Sector: 4% CAGR Through 2020
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 19, 2016
- New Hampshire Town Resists Door-to-Door Sales
- Minnesota Commerce Department Challenges Otter Tail Power Rate Hike
- An Interesting Summer for PACE