RenewComm Launches as Green PR Company
RenewComm, a full-service public relations, public affairs and advertising agency that has positioned itself to serve the fields of renewable resources, green technology, clean energy, air and water, conservation and efficiency, and sustainable development and design has launched.
RenewComm is staffed by Josh Baran in New York; Peter Kelley in Washington, D.C.; and Julie Buckner, Kevin Vickery and Kelly Simonsen in Los Angeles.
Baran says RenewComm grew out of his experience working with former Vice-President Al Gore for the release of “An Inconvenient Truth.” Baran is also a former executive vice-president of Edelman Worldwide.
Energy Manager News
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- Beazer Homes Wins Energy Star Award
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED
- FMPA: Power Costs Expected to Dwindle 30% to 40% Within Years
- Name-Dropping: CUB and Illinois AG Say Nicor Advanced Energy Should Change Identity
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array