RenewComm Launches as Green PR Company
RenewComm, a full-service public relations, public affairs and advertising agency that has positioned itself to serve the fields of renewable resources, green technology, clean energy, air and water, conservation and efficiency, and sustainable development and design has launched.
RenewComm is staffed by Josh Baran in New York; Peter Kelley in Washington, D.C.; and Julie Buckner, Kevin Vickery and Kelly Simonsen in Los Angeles.
Baran says RenewComm grew out of his experience working with former Vice-President Al Gore for the release of “An Inconvenient Truth.” Baran is also a former executive vice-president of Edelman Worldwide.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE