RenewComm Launches as Green PR Company
RenewComm, a full-service public relations, public affairs and advertising agency that has positioned itself to serve the fields of renewable resources, green technology, clean energy, air and water, conservation and efficiency, and sustainable development and design has launched.
RenewComm is staffed by Josh Baran in New York; Peter Kelley in Washington, D.C.; and Julie Buckner, Kevin Vickery and Kelly Simonsen in Los Angeles.
Baran says RenewComm grew out of his experience working with former Vice-President Al Gore for the release of “An Inconvenient Truth.” Baran is also a former executive vice-president of Edelman Worldwide.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending September 24
- Research Makes Gains on Combined Energy Systems, Heat Exchangers
- School Projects in MA, CO
- Pattern Energy Completes 200 MW Logan’s Gap Wind Facility in Texas
- Marine Corps Upgrading 37 Buildings at Camp Lejeune, N.C.
- Photovoltaic Projects in TN, CT
- California Pushing Solar to Economically Disadvantaged Communities
- QM Power Introduces Efficient Motor