RenewComm Launches as Green PR Company
RenewComm, a full-service public relations, public affairs and advertising agency that has positioned itself to serve the fields of renewable resources, green technology, clean energy, air and water, conservation and efficiency, and sustainable development and design has launched.
RenewComm is staffed by Josh Baran in New York; Peter Kelley in Washington, D.C.; and Julie Buckner, Kevin Vickery and Kelly Simonsen in Los Angeles.
Baran says RenewComm grew out of his experience working with former Vice-President Al Gore for the release of “An Inconvenient Truth.” Baran is also a former executive vice-president of Edelman Worldwide.
Energy Manager News
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look
- Bruce County, Ontario, Tabs Ecosystem
- Oklahoma University Scores Almost $300K Incentive
- Smart Tech Takes Over, Bolstered By Record Investment
- Amendment 4 in Florida Would Expand Solar Property Tax Exemptions to C&I Ratepayers
- Pennsylvania PUC Approves Temporary Waiver of ‘Instant Connect’ Confirmation Letters
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along