Subscription-Based Sustainability Reporting Database Launches
A new sustainability reporting database, Learn from the Leaders, contains more than 350 examples of reporting best practices from companies such as BT, Nike, Ford, BP, Rio Tinto and Shell, Greenbiz reports.
Strategy consultancy SustainAbility, CSR communications agency Flag, and data management system providers credit360 created the database.
Companies including Vodafone, BP, Coca-Cola, McDonalds, GlaxoSmithKline and Volkswagen have joined SustainAbility’s Engaging Stakeholders program in order to access the research. Subscriptions cost $7500 per year.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works