Subscription-Based Sustainability Reporting Database Launches
A new sustainability reporting database, Learn from the Leaders, contains more than 350 examples of reporting best practices from companies such as BT, Nike, Ford, BP, Rio Tinto and Shell, Greenbiz reports.
Strategy consultancy SustainAbility, CSR communications agency Flag, and data management system providers credit360 created the database.
Companies including Vodafone, BP, Coca-Cola, McDonalds, GlaxoSmithKline and Volkswagen have joined SustainAbility’s Engaging Stakeholders program in order to access the research. Subscriptions cost $7500 per year.
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.