Subscription-Based Sustainability Reporting Database Launches
A new sustainability reporting database, Learn from the Leaders, contains more than 350 examples of reporting best practices from companies such as BT, Nike, Ford, BP, Rio Tinto and Shell, Greenbiz reports.
Strategy consultancy SustainAbility, CSR communications agency Flag, and data management system providers credit360 created the database.
Companies including Vodafone, BP, Coca-Cola, McDonalds, GlaxoSmithKline and Volkswagen have joined SustainAbility’s Engaging Stakeholders program in order to access the research. Subscriptions cost $7500 per year.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending June 24, 2016
- FERC Rules Against Tri-State Fee on Local Renewable Power
- Marin Clean Energy to Reduce Rates and Expand Service Area in September
- Drama Aside, Tesla’s Acquisition of SolarCity Makes Sense
- SunPower Solar Technology Breaks 24% Energy Efficiency Mark
- U.S. Data Centers Increasing Energy Efficiency
- A New Role for Mats: Promoting Sustainability
- Palmco to Refund $4.5M to New Jersey Consumers for Deceptive Sale Practices