Subscription-Based Sustainability Reporting Database Launches
A new sustainability reporting database, Learn from the Leaders, contains more than 350 examples of reporting best practices from companies such as BT, Nike, Ford, BP, Rio Tinto and Shell, Greenbiz reports.
Strategy consultancy SustainAbility, CSR communications agency Flag, and data management system providers credit360 created the database.
Companies including Vodafone, BP, Coca-Cola, McDonalds, GlaxoSmithKline and Volkswagen have joined SustainAbility’s Engaging Stakeholders program in order to access the research. Subscriptions cost $7500 per year.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Solutions to Help Reach Building Energy Management Goals
- Advanced Fans Cut Datacenter Energy Requirements
- Renew Financial Acquires FL PACE-Lender EcoCity Partners
- Solar Canopies in Maryland, California
- Increased Demand for EVs Driving Global Battery Management System Market
- UCLA Creates The L.A. Energy Atlas
- Santa Cruz Saves with Six Battery Tower
- Using the IoT to Drive Power Plant Efficiency