Subscription-Based Sustainability Reporting Database Launches
A new sustainability reporting database, Learn from the Leaders, contains more than 350 examples of reporting best practices from companies such as BT, Nike, Ford, BP, Rio Tinto and Shell, Greenbiz reports.
Strategy consultancy SustainAbility, CSR communications agency Flag, and data management system providers credit360 created the database.
Companies including Vodafone, BP, Coca-Cola, McDonalds, GlaxoSmithKline and Volkswagen have joined SustainAbility’s Engaging Stakeholders program in order to access the research. Subscriptions cost $7500 per year.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency