Yahoo Asks Ad Agencies for Green Campaign Proposals
Non-professionals will vote on the entries, which will ultimately be judged by a panel of ad executives from a number of agencies. The winning entrant will receive a trip to the International Advertising Festival in Cannes in June, with their spot being entered into the official competition.
Despite the focus on ad professionals competing in the contest it is open to anyone. Entries can be submitted between now and May 7th.
This is Yahoo’s second big green inititative this year. Yahoo also developed and is hosting the 18Seconds Web site designed to track CFL purchases for that campaign.
Energy Manager News
- IRS to Buildings Owners: “We’re From the Government and We’re Here to Help”
- CT Hospital, Soltage, Tenaska Unveil Solar Plant
- FAA Pays to Upgrade Airport Hangar Heating
- Maryland Electric Coops Mount FERC Challenge to Community Solar Garden Retail Prices
- SEIA Releases Updated Version of ‘Guide to Federal Tax Incentives’
- Energy Efficiency and Waste Disposal Grow Closer
- Worcester School Gets Grant to Complete LED Retrofit
- Cree Recalls Lamps