Yahoo Asks Ad Agencies for Green Campaign Proposals
Non-professionals will vote on the entries, which will ultimately be judged by a panel of ad executives from a number of agencies. The winning entrant will receive a trip to the International Advertising Festival in Cannes in June, with their spot being entered into the official competition.
Despite the focus on ad professionals competing in the contest it is open to anyone. Entries can be submitted between now and May 7th.
This is Yahoo’s second big green inititative this year. Yahoo also developed and is hosting the 18Seconds Web site designed to track CFL purchases for that campaign.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage in the Fast Lane
- Alberta Firm Aims for Energy Neutral Egg Laying Barn
- The Department of Energy Seeks to Improve the Better Buildings Challenge
- Behind the Meter: The Many Advantages of Energy Benchmarking
- Telecommunications Companies Upgrade Their Approaches to Energy
- Cutting Energy Use in Fire Stations
- Revolution Lighting Signs School Districts in NY, NJ
- Green Building Boom Is Pumping Billions into US Economy, Retrofits Are Fueling the Trend