Yahoo Asks Ad Agencies for Green Campaign Proposals
Non-professionals will vote on the entries, which will ultimately be judged by a panel of ad executives from a number of agencies. The winning entrant will receive a trip to the International Advertising Festival in Cannes in June, with their spot being entered into the official competition.
Despite the focus on ad professionals competing in the contest it is open to anyone. Entries can be submitted between now and May 7th.
This is Yahoo’s second big green inititative this year. Yahoo also developed and is hosting the 18Seconds Web site designed to track CFL purchases for that campaign.
Energy Manager News
- New York State’s Summer of Energy
- Chicago Church Strives for Energy Efficiency
- Small, Medium Size Commercial Building Efficiency Market to Grow
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending June 24, 2016
- FERC Rules Against Tri-State Fee on Local Renewable Power
- Marin Clean Energy to Reduce Rates and Expand Service Area in September
- Drama Aside, Tesla’s Acquisition of SolarCity Makes Sense
- SunPower Solar Technology Breaks 24% Energy Efficiency Mark