Yahoo Asks Ad Agencies for Green Campaign Proposals
Non-professionals will vote on the entries, which will ultimately be judged by a panel of ad executives from a number of agencies. The winning entrant will receive a trip to the International Advertising Festival in Cannes in June, with their spot being entered into the official competition.
Despite the focus on ad professionals competing in the contest it is open to anyone. Entries can be submitted between now and May 7th.
This is Yahoo’s second big green inititative this year. Yahoo also developed and is hosting the 18Seconds Web site designed to track CFL purchases for that campaign.
Energy Manager News
- Making the IoT Work for Building Managers
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- SunPower and the Army Work on Solar Project in Alabama
- Climate and Energy Policies Working
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending April 29, 2016
- Xcel Energy Files to Refund $15M to Colorado Electric Customers
- New Retail Marketplace, MassEnergyRates.com, Launches in the Bay State
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?