Yahoo Asks Ad Agencies for Green Campaign Proposals
Non-professionals will vote on the entries, which will ultimately be judged by a panel of ad executives from a number of agencies. The winning entrant will receive a trip to the International Advertising Festival in Cannes in June, with their spot being entered into the official competition.
Despite the focus on ad professionals competing in the contest it is open to anyone. Entries can be submitted between now and May 7th.
This is Yahoo’s second big green inititative this year. Yahoo also developed and is hosting the 18Seconds Web site designed to track CFL purchases for that campaign.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform