Lexus Hybrid First Advertiser on New CNN Mobile
Lexus is the first advertiser on CNN’s free ad-supported mobile site which will feature breaking news, SMS text alerts, and a searchable 14-day news archive, MediaPost reports.
Lexus is running a campaign for its hybrid vehicles that will include banner ads as well as pre- and post-roll spots book-ending a two-minute “World News Now” clip.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Anaerobic Digester Project Starts on Long Island, NY
- Seward to Use Resurrection Bay for Heat
- An Iconic Structure Gets Certified Silver By Leeds
- Sioux City, Woodbury County Getting LED Upgrade
- Buzz Oates Group Mounts Big LED Retrofit Project in Sacramento
- ORNL Building Efficiency Software Available as Open Source Code
- General Mills: We’ll Invest $100M to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Oregon Correctional Institution Saves with LEDs