Lexus Hybrid First Advertiser on New CNN Mobile
Lexus is the first advertiser on CNN’s free ad-supported mobile site which will feature breaking news, SMS text alerts, and a searchable 14-day news archive, MediaPost reports.
Lexus is running a campaign for its hybrid vehicles that will include banner ads as well as pre- and post-roll spots book-ending a two-minute “World News Now” clip.
Energy Manager News
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity
- Demand Energy, EnerSys Complete Storage Project
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs