Lexus Hybrid First Advertiser on New CNN Mobile
Lexus is the first advertiser on CNN’s free ad-supported mobile site which will feature breaking news, SMS text alerts, and a searchable 14-day news archive, MediaPost reports.
Lexus is running a campaign for its hybrid vehicles that will include banner ads as well as pre- and post-roll spots book-ending a two-minute “World News Now” clip.
Energy Manager News
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- Beazer Homes Wins Energy Star Award
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED
- FMPA: Power Costs Expected to Dwindle 30% to 40% Within Years
- Name-Dropping: CUB and Illinois AG Say Nicor Advanced Energy Should Change Identity
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array