Lexus Hybrid First Advertiser on New CNN Mobile
Lexus is the first advertiser on CNN’s free ad-supported mobile site which will feature breaking news, SMS text alerts, and a searchable 14-day news archive, MediaPost reports.
Lexus is running a campaign for its hybrid vehicles that will include banner ads as well as pre- and post-roll spots book-ending a two-minute “World News Now” clip.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store