Lexus Hybrid First Advertiser on New CNN Mobile
Lexus is the first advertiser on CNN’s free ad-supported mobile site which will feature breaking news, SMS text alerts, and a searchable 14-day news archive, MediaPost reports.
Lexus is running a campaign for its hybrid vehicles that will include banner ads as well as pre- and post-roll spots book-ending a two-minute “World News Now” clip.
Energy Manager News
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge