Dole Launches New Corporate Social Responsibility Web Site
Dole Food Company has launched a new Corporate Social Responsibility web site that covers its environmental, educational, medical and socioeconomic programs. It also features information on Dole’s corporate policies and practices regarding employees, the environment and charitable giving.
“The launch of this web site represents an important step forward for Dole,” said Richard Dahl, president and chief operating officer of Dole Food Company. “It further underscores the company’s commitment to transparency and open communication.”
Energy Manager News
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage
- Competitive Green Retailer Star Energy Partners Expands to New Jersey, Pennsylvania
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- Beazer Homes Wins Energy Star Award
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED