Adidas Struggles to Generate Reliable CSR Data Following Reebok Acquisition
The adidas Group has issued its latest publication (PDF) on corporate responsibility for 2006. But the publication is not a social and environmental report. It doesn’t track progress or include consolidated data. Instead it is in a Q&A form and looks at the steps the company took last year to try and create a unified approach to managing and measuring the adidas Group’s social and environmental impacts following the addition of Reebok to the adidas Group at the end of January 2006.
According to the Group, a framework has yet to be built to generate reliable data about the newly combined supply chain and other corporate responsibility areas such as the environment and human resources.
The adidas Group says it will continue with its regular reporting practices by issuing a full report for 2007.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management