AIG Launches New CSR Site
AIG has launched a new corporate social responsibility Website.
The environmental responsibility section includes information on:
- Policy and Programs on Environment and Climate Change,
- Environmental Insurance,
- Sustainable Real Estate, and
- Facilities Management.
Energy Manager News
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform
- Fulham Retrofit Kits EPA Approved
- Brookings Study: Net Metering Offers Cost Benefits to All Utility Customers
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- Apple Defends 100% Renewable Energy Claim
- Ontario Investing $900M in Affordable Housing