Akzo Nobel Releases 2006 CSR Report
According to Akzo Nobel, the joint launch emphasizes the link the company is “forging between economic success and delivering sustainable solutions.”
The CSR report includes information on:
- The introduction in Europe of a paint can with integrated roller tray which the company says will save 60,000 liters of paint and 2.5 million liters of waste water in the Netherlands alone,
- Work Functional Chemicals is involved in which could help the Indian movie industry to replace harmful products used during film processing, and
- How Industrial Finishes aims to convert existing solvent-based coil coating paints into formulations with zero solvent emissions.
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.