Green Marketing Competition Launched
The UK’s Low Vehicle Carbon Partnership is launching Cars NOT Carbon, a marketing competition to promote greener driving and greener transport choices. The winning work will be viewed by senior industry executives from the motor, fuels and related industries and will be showcased at the LowCVP’s annual conference in June.
The Cars NOT Carbon competition will be judged by a group of leading representatives of the advertising and communications industries, working alongside environment specialists and experts from the car industry. There is a panel of 12 judges and a chair including John Elkington, Founder and Chief Entrepreneur -? Sustainability; Bruce Haines, Group CEO – Leo Burnett; Mark Hall, Marketing Director -? Toyota and Andy Taylor, Director of Sustainability & Corporate Citizenship – Ford Europe.
Earlier this month, Yahoo asked ad agencies to create and submit proposals for a new campaign from the search/ad giant that encourage environmental responsibility.
Energy Manager News
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Feb. 5
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate