Green Marketing Competition Launched
The UK’s Low Vehicle Carbon Partnership is launching Cars NOT Carbon, a marketing competition to promote greener driving and greener transport choices. The winning work will be viewed by senior industry executives from the motor, fuels and related industries and will be showcased at the LowCVP’s annual conference in June.
The Cars NOT Carbon competition will be judged by a group of leading representatives of the advertising and communications industries, working alongside environment specialists and experts from the car industry. There is a panel of 12 judges and a chair including John Elkington, Founder and Chief Entrepreneur -? Sustainability; Bruce Haines, Group CEO – Leo Burnett; Mark Hall, Marketing Director -? Toyota and Andy Taylor, Director of Sustainability & Corporate Citizenship – Ford Europe.
Earlier this month, Yahoo asked ad agencies to create and submit proposals for a new campaign from the search/ad giant that encourage environmental responsibility.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- OATI Taps EnSync for Planned Microgrid
- Lime Energy to Provide Clean Energy Tech to 1,000 Small Businesses
- Celtic Bank Backs Solar to the Tune of $43 Million
- GE, Coachella Energy Building a Big Lithium-Ion Battery
- The Importance of Energy Storage System Software
- Duke Increasines Chiller Efficiency
- Pepco-Exelon Merger Rejected
- Energy Savings a Key to Calgary Building Redevelopment