Green Marketing Competition Launched
The UK’s Low Vehicle Carbon Partnership is launching Cars NOT Carbon, a marketing competition to promote greener driving and greener transport choices. The winning work will be viewed by senior industry executives from the motor, fuels and related industries and will be showcased at the LowCVP’s annual conference in June.
The Cars NOT Carbon competition will be judged by a group of leading representatives of the advertising and communications industries, working alongside environment specialists and experts from the car industry. There is a panel of 12 judges and a chair including John Elkington, Founder and Chief Entrepreneur -? Sustainability; Bruce Haines, Group CEO – Leo Burnett; Mark Hall, Marketing Director -? Toyota and Andy Taylor, Director of Sustainability & Corporate Citizenship – Ford Europe.
Earlier this month, Yahoo asked ad agencies to create and submit proposals for a new campaign from the search/ad giant that encourage environmental responsibility.
Energy Manager News
- New York State’s Summer of Energy
- Chicago Church Strives for Energy Efficiency
- Small, Medium Size Commercial Building Efficiency Market to Grow
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending June 24, 2016
- FERC Rules Against Tri-State Fee on Local Renewable Power
- Marin Clean Energy to Reduce Rates and Expand Service Area in September
- Drama Aside, Tesla’s Acquisition of SolarCity Makes Sense
- SunPower Solar Technology Breaks 24% Energy Efficiency Mark