Green Marketing Competition Launched
The UK’s Low Vehicle Carbon Partnership is launching Cars NOT Carbon, a marketing competition to promote greener driving and greener transport choices. The winning work will be viewed by senior industry executives from the motor, fuels and related industries and will be showcased at the LowCVP’s annual conference in June.
The Cars NOT Carbon competition will be judged by a group of leading representatives of the advertising and communications industries, working alongside environment specialists and experts from the car industry. There is a panel of 12 judges and a chair including John Elkington, Founder and Chief Entrepreneur -? Sustainability; Bruce Haines, Group CEO – Leo Burnett; Mark Hall, Marketing Director -? Toyota and Andy Taylor, Director of Sustainability & Corporate Citizenship – Ford Europe.
Earlier this month, Yahoo asked ad agencies to create and submit proposals for a new campaign from the search/ad giant that encourage environmental responsibility.
Energy Manager News
- Dissecting the Data Revolution
- Energy Star Recognizes 16 GM Facilities
- CCI Group Awarded Contract for Anniston Army Depot
- Under Hawaiian Electric’s New TOU Pilot Plan, Time Is Money
- SCE&G Retail Rate Adjustment Will Be Close to Break-Even for Customers
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy