Bosch Launches Green Rebate Promo with Utilities
Appliance maker Bosch, which has both Energy Star EPA and DEP ratings for all of its appliances, has launched a green push that includes deals with several regional utility companies to time its rebate with theirs and promote them both, MediaPost reports.
The promotional program, running through the month and again this summer, includes a brand visual of a rain forest frog.
The effort includes in-store signage at Sears, Lowe’s and independent retailers, plus PR, print advertising, and a new Web site within BoschAppliances.com promoting Bosch’s “Green Savings Event.” While Bosch is pitching a $100 rebate for its front-loading Nexxt Washers, the rebate climbs to as high as $275 when combined with local utility company offers.
The six major utility companies tying in with the promotion include the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power, Sacramento Municipal Utility District, National Grid Massachusetts, Rocky Mountain Power, Pacific Power and Seattle City Light.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike