Bosch Launches Green Rebate Promo with Utilities
Appliance maker Bosch, which has both Energy Star EPA and DEP ratings for all of its appliances, has launched a green push that includes deals with several regional utility companies to time its rebate with theirs and promote them both, MediaPost reports.
The promotional program, running through the month and again this summer, includes a brand visual of a rain forest frog.
The effort includes in-store signage at Sears, Lowe’s and independent retailers, plus PR, print advertising, and a new Web site within BoschAppliances.com promoting Bosch’s “Green Savings Event.” While Bosch is pitching a $100 rebate for its front-loading Nexxt Washers, the rebate climbs to as high as $275 when combined with local utility company offers.
The six major utility companies tying in with the promotion include the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power, Sacramento Municipal Utility District, National Grid Massachusetts, Rocky Mountain Power, Pacific Power and Seattle City Light.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Greenskies Enlarges Wesleyan University’s Microgrid
- Pacific Power Names Three wattsmart Business Partners of the Year
- 2014 Better Than 2013 for Distributed Wind Turbines, But Far Below 2012
- Making Efficiency Attractive to Investors
- Hydrogen from Landfill Powers Forklifts at BMW Plant
- Big Energy Savings for Hoke, N.C., Schools
- Energy Savings Performance Contracts Unlock Deep Savings
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments