Bosch Launches Green Rebate Promo with Utilities
Appliance maker Bosch, which has both Energy Star EPA and DEP ratings for all of its appliances, has launched a green push that includes deals with several regional utility companies to time its rebate with theirs and promote them both, MediaPost reports.
The promotional program, running through the month and again this summer, includes a brand visual of a rain forest frog.
The effort includes in-store signage at Sears, Lowe’s and independent retailers, plus PR, print advertising, and a new Web site within BoschAppliances.com promoting Bosch’s “Green Savings Event.” While Bosch is pitching a $100 rebate for its front-loading Nexxt Washers, the rebate climbs to as high as $275 when combined with local utility company offers.
The six major utility companies tying in with the promotion include the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power, Sacramento Municipal Utility District, National Grid Massachusetts, Rocky Mountain Power, Pacific Power and Seattle City Light.
Energy Manager News
- The Evolution of Customer Renewable Energy Choice
- Target, adidas, Walmart Honored for Efficient Roof-Top Units
- Rising Tide of Energy Storage Floats all Boats
- Better Buildings Alliance Launches Indoor Lighting Campaign for Commercial Buildings
- Scaling of Energy Storage Market Hinges on ESSI Vendors
- CalCom Solar to Deploy 1.1MW at Dairy
- Raritan Combines DCIM, IT Management for Data Centers
- Army to Save $113M Over 19 Years with CHP Plant