ConEd Launches Go Green for St. Patrick’s Day Campaign
Green power purchased from ConEdison by commercial, industrial and government energy users consists of NewWind Energy wind power, a product of Community Energy.
For New York residential customers, green power costs approximately one cent more per kilowatt-hour than ConEdison’s standard offer. For a typical residential customer using 350 kilowatt-hours of electricity per month, the additional cost is approximately $3.50 per month for the wind/hydropower blend than standard electricity rates, according to ConEd. For those customers who choose 100% wind power, the price would be $8.75 more per month. New York State tax is eliminated on the delivery portion of utility bills for ConEd customers.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Efficiency and Waste Disposal Grow Closer
- Worcester School Gets Grant to Complete LED Retrofit
- Cree Recalls Lamps
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- Atlantic City Electric Rate Increase Settled; PowerAhead Funding Deferred to Phase II
- TVA Reduces Budget Requirements and Continues Investing in Cleaner Power
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report