ConEd Launches Go Green for St. Patrick’s Day Campaign
Green power purchased from ConEdison by commercial, industrial and government energy users consists of NewWind Energy wind power, a product of Community Energy.
For New York residential customers, green power costs approximately one cent more per kilowatt-hour than ConEdison’s standard offer. For a typical residential customer using 350 kilowatt-hours of electricity per month, the additional cost is approximately $3.50 per month for the wind/hydropower blend than standard electricity rates, according to ConEd. For those customers who choose 100% wind power, the price would be $8.75 more per month. New York State tax is eliminated on the delivery portion of utility bills for ConEd customers.
Energy Manager News
- The Evolution of Customer Renewable Energy Choice
- Target, adidas, Walmart Honored for Efficient Roof-Top Units
- Rising Tide of Energy Storage Floats all Boats
- Better Buildings Alliance Launches Indoor Lighting Campaign for Commercial Buildings
- Scaling of Energy Storage Market Hinges on ESSI Vendors
- CalCom Solar to Deploy 1.1MW at Dairy
- Raritan Combines DCIM, IT Management for Data Centers
- Army to Save $113M Over 19 Years with CHP Plant