ConEd Launches Go Green for St. Patrick’s Day Campaign
Green power purchased from ConEdison by commercial, industrial and government energy users consists of NewWind Energy wind power, a product of Community Energy.
For New York residential customers, green power costs approximately one cent more per kilowatt-hour than ConEdison’s standard offer. For a typical residential customer using 350 kilowatt-hours of electricity per month, the additional cost is approximately $3.50 per month for the wind/hydropower blend than standard electricity rates, according to ConEd. For those customers who choose 100% wind power, the price would be $8.75 more per month. New York State tax is eliminated on the delivery portion of utility bills for ConEd customers.
Energy Manager News
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data