HP Releases Global Citizenship Report
HP’s FY06 Global Citizenship Report is now available on the company’s website.
According to ReportAlert , HP’s major global citizenship accomplishments in 2006 include:
- A climate change initiative with World Wildlife Fund (WWF) to strengthen action on climate change through education and outreach, provide funding and technology to advance climate change science, and reduce carbon dioxide emissions related to energy use.
- Two capability building projects for suppliers: the Focused Improvement Supplier Initiative in China and the Central Europe Supplier Responsibility Project.
- Progress towards HP’s goal of recycling 1 billion pounds of computer hardware and print cartridges by the end of 2007, by recycling 165 million pounds and bringing the company’s cumulative total to 920 million pounds.
Energy Manager News
- Oracle and Opower to Team Up to Make Big Data Even Bigger
- Western EIM Benefits Are Up to Nearly $65M with NV Energy Participation
- FirstEnergy Ohio Seeks Changes to Rate Plan to Ensure Price Stability for Customers
- Utility Data Aggregation: How to Take the Best Approach
- Making the IoT Work for Building Managers
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- SunPower and the Army Work on Solar Project in Alabama
- Climate and Energy Policies Working