HP Releases Global Citizenship Report
HP’s FY06 Global Citizenship Report is now available on the company’s website.
According to ReportAlert , HP’s major global citizenship accomplishments in 2006 include:
- A climate change initiative with World Wildlife Fund (WWF) to strengthen action on climate change through education and outreach, provide funding and technology to advance climate change science, and reduce carbon dioxide emissions related to energy use.
- Two capability building projects for suppliers: the Focused Improvement Supplier Initiative in China and the Central Europe Supplier Responsibility Project.
- Progress towards HP’s goal of recycling 1 billion pounds of computer hardware and print cartridges by the end of 2007, by recycling 165 million pounds and bringing the company’s cumulative total to 920 million pounds.
Energy Manager News
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate
- FIU Again Tops in Energy Efficiency
- Invenergy Selling Wind Power to 3M
- U.S. House Subcommittee Reviews Kennedy’s Fair RATES Act
- Nevada PAC Seeks Entry into State for Retail Energy Suppliers
- Using Big Data to Help Solve the Big Building Energy Problem