Bradford & Bingley Release 2006 CSR Report
Bradford & Bingley’s 2006 CSR report is now available on its website.
Bradford & Bingley became carbon neutral in January and this year’s CSR report details the work carried out by the company to reach this standard -? only the third FTSE100 company to become fully carbon neutral, according to the release.
The 2006 CSR report has an increased range of KPIs and is based around the FORGE framework for CSR management and reporting for the financial services sector. The report follows the four main themes identified by FORGE as being those most relevant to financial services organizations -? marketplace, workplace, community and environment.
Energy Manager News
- Digging Deep to Cure HVAC Inefficiency
- Technavio: Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Growing
- GE Shreveport Plant Finishes First Stage of Retrofit
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables