Intel Releases Energy Star Implementation Guide
Intel has released an implementation guide, developed with the EPA, that helps PC manufacturers and system integrators deliver ENERGY STAR-qualified PCs based on Intel microprocessors and other system components.
Intel says that the implementation guide provides system integrators with information on how to specify and test desktop PC, notebook PC, workstation computer and desktop derived server configurations that can best meet the required power levels of the new specification.
ENERGY STAR’s new computer specifications go into effect in phases beginning in July.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- SolarCity: We Have the World’s Most Efficient Rooftop Solar Panel
- Bridgestone Arena in Nashville Switches to LEDs
- Helping Building Automation Grow
- Municipalities Could Combine Small Cell and LED Upgrades
- Holistic Approach to Energy Savings in Dublin, Ohio Schools
- NYC One Step Closer to Net-Zero Energy Goal at Wastewater Treatment Plants
- ‘Better Buildings, Better Plants’ Saves $2.4B Over Five Years