Intel Releases Energy Star Implementation Guide
Intel has released an implementation guide, developed with the EPA, that helps PC manufacturers and system integrators deliver ENERGY STAR-qualified PCs based on Intel microprocessors and other system components.
Intel says that the implementation guide provides system integrators with information on how to specify and test desktop PC, notebook PC, workstation computer and desktop derived server configurations that can best meet the required power levels of the new specification.
ENERGY STAR’s new computer specifications go into effect in phases beginning in July.
Energy Manager News
- The Evolution of Customer Renewable Energy Choice
- Target, adidas, Walmart Honored for Efficient Roof-Top Units
- Rising Tide of Energy Storage Floats all Boats
- Better Buildings Alliance Launches Indoor Lighting Campaign for Commercial Buildings
- Scaling of Energy Storage Market Hinges on ESSI Vendors
- CalCom Solar to Deploy 1.1MW at Dairy
- Raritan Combines DCIM, IT Management for Data Centers
- Army to Save $113M Over 19 Years with CHP Plant