SF Giants Installing Solar Panels at AT&T Park
The San Francisco Giants and PG&E are planning to install 590 solar panels around AT&T Park to generate 123 kilowatts of power for the San Francisco power grid, The Examiner reports (via Green Options).
Although the Giants will be hosting the solar panels and working with PG&E for ongoing promotions, the park will not use the power collected, instead PG&E will sell the electricity its customers. If they did use the energy, it would be enough to power their new high-definition scoreboard screen for the year.
Energy Manager News
- Study: State RPS Policies Have Yielded Sizable Consumer Savings
- Flint Water Crisis Uncovers Ignoble Decisions and Neglect of Existing Enviro Regs
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- WGL Extends Energy Management Platform
- Fort Hood Pushing Renewables
- Tire Store Going Solar in Billings
- Pardeeville Hikes Homeowner Costs, Offers Large Customers TOD Rates
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble