BASF Publishes 2006 Corporate Report
BASF has published its 2006 Corporate Report, pointing to its three dimensions of sustainability – the economy, the environment and social responsibility.
The report offers information from sales and earnings figures to details of the workforce structure and environmental data, according to the company. It also records milestones in 2006 and provides details of social and educational projects it supports.
It is oriented to the guidelines of the Global Reporting Initiative and has been independently audited and assured by Deloitte.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B