BASF Publishes 2006 Corporate Report
BASF has published its 2006 Corporate Report, pointing to its three dimensions of sustainability – the economy, the environment and social responsibility.
The report offers information from sales and earnings figures to details of the workforce structure and environmental data, according to the company. It also records milestones in 2006 and provides details of social and educational projects it supports.
It is oriented to the guidelines of the Global Reporting Initiative and has been independently audited and assured by Deloitte.
Energy Manager News
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs
- GM’s Renewable Efforts Build from the Ground Up
- Fairbanks Completes 4 Building Project in MA