BASF Publishes 2006 Corporate Report
BASF has published its 2006 Corporate Report, pointing to its three dimensions of sustainability – the economy, the environment and social responsibility.
The report offers information from sales and earnings figures to details of the workforce structure and environmental data, according to the company. It also records milestones in 2006 and provides details of social and educational projects it supports.
It is oriented to the guidelines of the Global Reporting Initiative and has been independently audited and assured by Deloitte.
Energy Manager News
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform
- Fulham Retrofit Kits EPA Approved
- Brookings Study: Net Metering Offers Cost Benefits to All Utility Customers
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains