BASF Publishes 2006 Corporate Report
BASF has published its 2006 Corporate Report, pointing to its three dimensions of sustainability – the economy, the environment and social responsibility.
The report offers information from sales and earnings figures to details of the workforce structure and environmental data, according to the company. It also records milestones in 2006 and provides details of social and educational projects it supports.
It is oriented to the guidelines of the Global Reporting Initiative and has been independently audited and assured by Deloitte.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland