BASF Publishes 2006 Corporate Report
BASF has published its 2006 Corporate Report, pointing to its three dimensions of sustainability – the economy, the environment and social responsibility.
The report offers information from sales and earnings figures to details of the workforce structure and environmental data, according to the company. It also records milestones in 2006 and provides details of social and educational projects it supports.
It is oriented to the guidelines of the Global Reporting Initiative and has been independently audited and assured by Deloitte.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage in the Fast Lane
- Alberta Firm Aims for Energy Neutral Egg Laying Barn
- The Department of Energy Seeks to Improve the Better Buildings Challenge
- Behind the Meter: The Many Advantages of Energy Benchmarking
- Telecommunications Companies Upgrade Their Approaches to Energy
- Cutting Energy Use in Fire Stations
- Revolution Lighting Signs School Districts in NY, NJ
- Green Building Boom Is Pumping Billions into US Economy, Retrofits Are Fueling the Trend