Meyer Installs Solar Power System
Meyer Corporation, the largest cookware company in the U.S., has installed a 580kW solar-electric power system on the roof of its Solano County, California headquarters.
The solar power system covers 51,000 square feet of rooftop and will reduce Meyer’s utility power consumption by more than 60 percent, according to Meyer.
Energy Manager News
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending May 20, 2016
- CAL-ISO Study: Regional Energy Market Could Yield $1.5B in Savings Annually to Ratepayers
- Sands to Stay, But MGM and Wynn Still Plan to Leave NV Energy
- Turning Data into Knowledge–and Action
- STULZ, CoolIT Enter Data Center Cooling Pact
- Smart Grid Partnership Announced in Europe
- Wisconsin Power & Light Files for Higher Residential Base Rates, Lower Commercial Rates