Meyer Installs Solar Power System
Meyer Corporation, the largest cookware company in the U.S., has installed a 580kW solar-electric power system on the roof of its Solano County, California headquarters.
The solar power system covers 51,000 square feet of rooftop and will reduce Meyer’s utility power consumption by more than 60 percent, according to Meyer.
Energy Manager News
- Study: State RPS Policies Have Yielded Sizable Consumer Savings
- Flint Water Crisis Uncovers Ignoble Decisions and Neglect of Existing Enviro Regs
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- WGL Extends Energy Management Platform
- Fort Hood Pushing Renewables
- Tire Store Going Solar in Billings
- Pardeeville Hikes Homeowner Costs, Offers Large Customers TOD Rates
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble