Meyer Installs Solar Power System
Meyer Corporation, the largest cookware company in the U.S., has installed a 580kW solar-electric power system on the roof of its Solano County, California headquarters.
The solar power system covers 51,000 square feet of rooftop and will reduce Meyer’s utility power consumption by more than 60 percent, according to Meyer.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland