Meyer Installs Solar Power System
Meyer Corporation, the largest cookware company in the U.S., has installed a 580kW solar-electric power system on the roof of its Solano County, California headquarters.
The solar power system covers 51,000 square feet of rooftop and will reduce Meyer’s utility power consumption by more than 60 percent, according to Meyer.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management