Meyer Installs Solar Power System
Meyer Corporation, the largest cookware company in the U.S., has installed a 580kW solar-electric power system on the roof of its Solano County, California headquarters.
The solar power system covers 51,000 square feet of rooftop and will reduce Meyer’s utility power consumption by more than 60 percent, according to Meyer.
Energy Manager News
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018