Bigelow Tea Receives $777,000 for Solar Power
The Bigelow Tea Company will receive a $777,000 grant from the Connecticut Clean Energy Fund to defray approximately 55 percent of the cost of installing a 171-kilowatt solar power system at the company’s Fairfield, Connecticut headquarters.
The solar PV system will be mounted on the rooftops of four different building levels and will supply approximately 195,600 kilowatt hours annually, or 6.7 percent of the total electrical needs of the headquarters complex.
Energy Manager News
- The hunt for reforming energy markets
- New Hampshire Shopping Site Offers Over 70 Competitive Retail Plans
- KCC Slashes Westar Transmission Delivery Fee
- Reach Out to Finance Execs With Data They Understand
- Energy Trust of Oregon Exceeded 2015 Goals
- Mercy Housing, Promise Energy Teaming Up
- 30 Environmental Advocacy Groups Call on NARUC for Holistic Rate-Setting Guidelines
- New York State’s Summer of Energy