Bigelow Tea Receives $777,000 for Solar Power
The Bigelow Tea Company will receive a $777,000 grantÂ from the Connecticut Clean Energy Fund to defray approximately 55 percentÂ of the cost of installing a 171-kilowatt solar power system at the company’s Fairfield, Connecticut headquarters.
The solar PV system will be mounted on the rooftops of four different building levels and will supply approximately 195,600 kilowatt hours annually, or 6.7 percentÂ of the total electrical needs of the headquarters complex.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Con Edison Development Procures GE Energy Storage System
- Courthouse Replaces Oversized Boiler
- Indoor Farming Company Works on HVAC with PUE 1.0
- Toolkits Designed to Help Health Care Facilities Reduce Energy
- San Antonio Macyâ€™s Store Showcases Better Buildings Challenge Measures
- Natural Gas Gensets to Reach 27 GW of Installed Capacity by 2024
- Larson Releases a Solar Powered Generator with Manual Crank Mast
- Energy Efficiency in Food Service Businesses