Eaton Issues First Sustainability Report
The short, eight-page sustainability section, entitled “The Power To Create A Cleaner, Safer Environment,” says “Eaton aims to make a bigger impact on the marketplace, while leaving a smaller footprint on the world.” Eaton’s plant in Jining City, Shandong Province, China is profiled for its industrial wastewater and sewage treatment facility.
The sustainability report details waste management and water conservation programs. Green products from Eaton’s electrical, fluid power, truck and automotive businesses are also profiled.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- SolarCity: We Have the World’s Most Efficient Rooftop Solar Panel
- Bridgestone Arena in Nashville Switches to LEDs
- Helping Building Automation Grow
- Municipalities Could Combine Small Cell and LED Upgrades
- Holistic Approach to Energy Savings in Dublin, Ohio Schools
- NYC One Step Closer to Net-Zero Energy Goal at Wastewater Treatment Plants
- ‘Better Buildings, Better Plants’ Saves $2.4B Over Five Years