Eaton Issues First Sustainability Report
The short, eight-page sustainability section, entitled “The Power To Create A Cleaner, Safer Environment,” says “Eaton aims to make a bigger impact on the marketplace, while leaving a smaller footprint on the world.” Eaton’s plant in Jining City, Shandong Province, China is profiled for its industrial wastewater and sewage treatment facility.
The sustainability report details waste management and water conservation programs. Green products from Eaton’s electrical, fluid power, truck and automotive businesses are also profiled.
Energy Manager News
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned
- Energy Managers Buoyed By Supreme Court’s Demand Response Decision
- Dover, N.H., Saves More Than Projected Under EPC
- Datacenters Underestimating Coal Use
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’