Eaton Issues First Sustainability Report
The short, eight-page sustainability section, entitled “The Power To Create A Cleaner, Safer Environment,” says “Eaton aims to make a bigger impact on the marketplace, while leaving a smaller footprint on the world.” Eaton’s plant in Jining City, Shandong Province, China is profiled for its industrial wastewater and sewage treatment facility.
The sustainability report details waste management and water conservation programs. Green products from Eaton’s electrical, fluid power, truck and automotive businesses are also profiled.
Energy Manager News
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures