Eaton Issues First Sustainability Report
The short, eight-page sustainability section, entitled “The Power To Create A Cleaner, Safer Environment,” says “Eaton aims to make a bigger impact on the marketplace, while leaving a smaller footprint on the world.” Eaton’s plant in Jining City, Shandong Province, China is profiled for its industrial wastewater and sewage treatment facility.
The sustainability report details waste management and water conservation programs. Green products from Eaton’s electrical, fluid power, truck and automotive businesses are also profiled.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike