Eaton Issues First Sustainability Report
The short, eight-page sustainability section, entitled “The Power To Create A Cleaner, Safer Environment,” says “Eaton aims to make a bigger impact on the marketplace, while leaving a smaller footprint on the world.” Eaton’s plant in Jining City, Shandong Province, China is profiled for its industrial wastewater and sewage treatment facility.
The sustainability report details waste management and water conservation programs. Green products from Eaton’s electrical, fluid power, truck and automotive businesses are also profiled.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE