Google Offers Free Bikes to Overseas Employees
Google is offerring more than 2,000 permanent employees located in Europe, the Middle East and Africa a free bike and encouraging everyone to ride to work, Green Options reports.
Each bike will be branded with the Google name, making it an interesting marketing vehicle, and come with a free helmet. The company is even offering “fold-up” versions for people who can only bike halfway.
Last year, Google announced that they would be installing 1.6 megawatts of solar energy on the roofs of its Mountain View campus buildings.
Energy Manager News
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look
- Bruce County, Ontario, Tabs Ecosystem
- Oklahoma University Scores Almost $300K Incentive
- Smart Tech Takes Over, Bolstered By Record Investment
- Amendment 4 in Florida Would Expand Solar Property Tax Exemptions to C&I Ratepayers
- Pennsylvania PUC Approves Temporary Waiver of ‘Instant Connect’ Confirmation Letters
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along