RV Makers Step Up Green PR
Coachmen Industries and Atlas Trailer Coach Products have both released some green PR this week.
Coachmen is providing NSESI with a Sportscoach Class A diesel pusher, a Coachmen Class C diesel motorhome and a Coachmen fifth wheel trailer. NSESI will adapt the Coachmen units to incorporate solar panels.
“We believe that our builders, dealers and customers will respond very positively to this initiative,” said Rick Lavers, chief executive officer of Coachmen Industries. “All of our products consume energy in their operation. It makes sense to be on the cutting edge of developments to reduce their cost of operation and emissions through alternative energy sources and renewable energy.”
Atlas Trailer Coach Products, Canada’s top RV distributor, announced that it has extended an agreement with ICP Solar Technologies.
Atlas will carry ICP’s Sunsei line of portable solar chargers, which are designed to extend battery life and help to replace daily power consumption of 12V lighting systems and appliances.
Energy Manager News
- Digging Deep to Cure HVAC Inefficiency
- Technavio: Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Growing
- GE Shreveport Plant Finishes First Stage of Retrofit
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables