Nokia Releases 2006 Corporate Responsibility Report
Nokia has released its 2006 corporate responsibility report.
Highlights include Nokia’s first sustainability summary, updated Nokia supplier requirements containing more ethical and social elements, the integration of climate impacting considerations into its business strategy, and a clearer understanding of how telecommunications support sustainable development in various emerging markets, according to the company.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management