Nokia Releases 2006 Corporate Responsibility Report
Nokia has released its 2006 corporate responsibility report.
Highlights include Nokia’s first sustainability summary, updated Nokia supplier requirements containing more ethical and social elements, the integration of climate impacting considerations into its business strategy, and a clearer understanding of how telecommunications support sustainable development in various emerging markets, according to the company.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE