Nokia Releases 2006 Corporate Responsibility Report
Nokia has released its 2006 corporate responsibility report.
Highlights include Nokia’s first sustainability summary, updated Nokia supplier requirements containing more ethical and social elements, the integration of climate impacting considerations into its business strategy, and a clearer understanding of how telecommunications support sustainable development in various emerging markets, according to the company.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Go It Alone When Retrofitting
- LinkedIn Campus Gets Mobile EV Charging
- Many Vendors Vie for Lighting Controls Business
- Johnson Controls Opens Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Training Center
- Acquiring Renewable Energy Should Be Easier, Facebook Says
- Energy Upgrades at School District Financed by NY Power Authority
- Fusing System Helps Solar Customers with Overcurrent Protection
- ABM Joins Balboa Park Sustainability Council