Nokia Releases 2006 Corporate Responsibility Report
Nokia has released its 2006 corporate responsibility report.
Highlights include Nokia’s first sustainability summary, updated Nokia supplier requirements containing more ethical and social elements, the integration of climate impacting considerations into its business strategy, and a clearer understanding of how telecommunications support sustainable development in various emerging markets, according to the company.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency