Nokia Releases 2006 Corporate Responsibility Report
Nokia has released its 2006 corporate responsibility report.
Highlights include Nokia’s first sustainability summary, updated Nokia supplier requirements containing more ethical and social elements, the integration of climate impacting considerations into its business strategy, and a clearer understanding of how telecommunications support sustainable development in various emerging markets, according to the company.
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- 44 Companies Apply to Manage OSU Energy
- ASHRAE High-Performance Building Design Professional Certification Earns ANSI Accreditation
- Energy Management Targets Commercial Real Estate
- Home Depot Hires HVAC Provider for South Arizona Stores
- Voluntary Agreement Covers Energy of Home Internet Equipment
- Community Microgrids for a Sustainable Future – TEDx Talk
- Cree Restructures LED Business in Aggressive Pricing Environment