20,000 Mittal Employees Take ‘Change a Light’ Pledge
Mittal Steel USA’s 20,000 employees are taking the ENERGY STAR “Change a Light” pledge to use energy-efficient lighting, The Economic Times reports. The company helped employees fulfill the goal of the campaign by exchanging each pledge for a compact fluorescent light bulb.
The ENERGY STAR “Change a Light, Change the World” campaign is a national challenge sponsored by the EPA and the US Department of Energy. Mittal conducted the campaign as part of its overall energy-awareness initiative.
Energy Manager News
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves
- Constellation Acquiring Retail Electricity, Natural Gas Businesses from ConEdison Solutions
- Peninsula Clean Energy Authority Chooses Direct Energy as Supplier
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms
- DC Pushes Renewables
- Stockton Tabs Ygrene for PACE Financing
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: July 22, 2016