Lexus Sole Sponsor of Environmental Issue of ‘The Week’
Lexus’s hybrid division will be the sole sponsor of an online-only bonus issue of The Week, The New Yortk Times reports. The extra issue will be devoted to environmental topics and is scheduled to be posted on April 20 and remain online for a week. Lexus will follow up the online ads with buys in the print issue the rest of the year.
The project includes an event in Los Angeles on April 25, also sponsored by Lexus, centered on a discussion of environmental topics. The cost of the sponsorship package for Lexus is estimated at more than $500,000.
The ads will direct readers to a Web site with eco-lifestyle tips and ideas.
Lexus has been intensifying its hybrid advertising recently. Last month, Lexus showed off its hybrids as the first advertiser on CNN’s free ad-supported mobile site.
Energy Manager News
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter