Lexus Sole Sponsor of Environmental Issue of ‘The Week’
Lexus’s hybrid division will be the sole sponsor of an online-only bonus issue of The Week, The New Yortk Times reports. The extra issue will be devoted to environmental topics and is scheduled to be posted on April 20 and remain online for a week. Lexus will follow up the online ads with buys in the print issue the rest of the year.
The project includes an event in Los Angeles on April 25, also sponsored by Lexus, centered on a discussion of environmental topics. The cost of the sponsorship package for Lexus is estimated at more than $500,000.
The ads will direct readers to a Web site with eco-lifestyle tips and ideas.
Lexus has been intensifying its hybrid advertising recently. Last month, Lexus showed off its hybrids as the first advertiser on CNN’s free ad-supported mobile site.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike