Roche Adds More Hybrids to Sales Fleet
Roche has increased the number of hybrid vehicles in its pharmaceutical sales fleet to a total of 242 vehicles as of the end of 2006. Having this number of hybrids in the Roche fleet will result in gasoline savings of more than 80,253 gallons each year.
Approximately 15 percent of Roche’s sales representatives drive company- owned hybrid vehicles – a number that is expected to grow with each semi- annual buying cycle.
Energy Manager News
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Feb. 5
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate
- FIU Again Tops in Energy Efficiency