Roche Adds More Hybrids to Sales Fleet
Roche has increased the number of hybrid vehicles in its pharmaceutical sales fleet to a total of 242 vehicles as of the end of 2006. Having this number of hybrids in the Roche fleet will result in gasoline savings of more than 80,253 gallons each year.
Approximately 15 percent of Roche’s sales representatives drive company- owned hybrid vehicles – a number that is expected to grow with each semi- annual buying cycle.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Greenskies Enlarges Wesleyan University’s Microgrid
- Pacific Power Names Three wattsmart Business Partners of the Year
- 2014 Better Than 2013 for Distributed Wind Turbines, But Far Below 2012
- Making Efficiency Attractive to Investors
- Hydrogen from Landfill Powers Forklifts at BMW Plant
- Big Energy Savings for Hoke, N.C., Schools
- Energy Savings Performance Contracts Unlock Deep Savings
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments