Roche Adds More Hybrids to Sales Fleet
Roche has increased the number of hybrid vehicles in its pharmaceutical sales fleet to a total of 242 vehicles as of the end of 2006. Having this number of hybrids in the Roche fleet will result in gasoline savings of more than 80,253 gallons each year.
Approximately 15 percent of Roche’s sales representatives drive company- owned hybrid vehicles – a number that is expected to grow with each semi- annual buying cycle.
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners