Roche Adds More Hybrids to Sales Fleet
Roche has increased the number of hybrid vehicles in its pharmaceutical sales fleet to a total of 242 vehicles as of the end of 2006. Having this number of hybrids in the Roche fleet will result in gasoline savings of more than 80,253 gallons each year.
Approximately 15 percent of Roche’s sales representatives drive company- owned hybrid vehicles – a number that is expected to grow with each semi- annual buying cycle.
Energy Manager News
- Dissecting the Data Revolution
- Energy Star Recognizes 16 GM Facilities
- CCI Group Awarded Contract for Anniston Army Depot
- Under Hawaiian Electric’s New TOU Pilot Plan, Time Is Money
- SCE&G Retail Rate Adjustment Will Be Close to Break-Even for Customers
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy