Roche Adds More Hybrids to Sales Fleet
Roche has increased the number of hybrid vehicles in its pharmaceutical sales fleet to a total of 242 vehicles as of the end of 2006. Having this number of hybrids in the Roche fleet will result in gasoline savings of more than 80,253 gallons each year.
Approximately 15 percent of Roche’s sales representatives drive company- owned hybrid vehicles – a number that is expected to grow with each semi- annual buying cycle.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Keys to Energy Efficient Air Filtration
- Tracking the Exciting World of Solar Energy Research
- Colorado Mixing Solar, Weatherization
- Lighting Sector: 4% CAGR Through 2020
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 19, 2016
- New Hampshire Town Resists Door-to-Door Sales
- Minnesota Commerce Department Challenges Otter Tail Power Rate Hike
- An Interesting Summer for PACE