Starbucks Launches Green Game, Includes CSR Feedback Tool
Starbucks and Global Green USA have teamed up to launch Planet Green Game, where players can explore a virtual world and learn how everyday decisions by individuals, cities, schools and businesses can impact the climate and environment.
Players select a digital character to explore Evergreen, a fictional city that includes a Starbucks store.
At the virtual Starbucks store, players the opportunity to vote on environmental priorities the company should consider focusing on and email feedback that Starbucks says will be shared with members of its Corporate Social Responsibility executive team.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Greenskies Enlarges Wesleyan University’s Microgrid
- Pacific Power Names Three wattsmart Business Partners of the Year
- 2014 Better Than 2013 for Distributed Wind Turbines, But Far Below 2012
- Making Efficiency Attractive to Investors
- Hydrogen from Landfill Powers Forklifts at BMW Plant
- Big Energy Savings for Hoke, N.C., Schools
- Energy Savings Performance Contracts Unlock Deep Savings
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments