Starbucks Launches Green Game, Includes CSR Feedback Tool
Starbucks and Global Green USA have teamed up to launch Planet Green Game, where players can explore a virtual world and learn how everyday decisions by individuals, cities, schools and businesses can impact the climate and environment.
Players select a digital character to explore Evergreen, a fictional city that includes a Starbucks store.
At the virtual Starbucks store, players the opportunity to vote on environmental priorities the company should consider focusing on and email feedback that Starbucks says will be shared with members of its Corporate Social Responsibility executive team.
Energy Manager News
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage
- Competitive Green Retailer Star Energy Partners Expands to New Jersey, Pennsylvania
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- Beazer Homes Wins Energy Star Award
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED