Starbucks Launches Green Game, Includes CSR Feedback Tool
Starbucks and Global Green USA have teamed up to launch Planet Green Game, where players can explore a virtual world and learn how everyday decisions by individuals, cities, schools and businesses can impact the climate and environment.
Players select a digital character to explore Evergreen, a fictional city that includes a Starbucks store.
At the virtual Starbucks store, players the opportunity to vote on environmental priorities the company should consider focusing on and email feedback that Starbucks says will be shared with members of its Corporate Social Responsibility executive team.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms
- DC Pushes Renewables
- Stockton Tabs Ygrene for PACE Financing
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: July 22, 2016
- In Washington State, a New Rate Is Approved for Cryptocurrency Server Farms
- El Paso Electric Files Unopposed Settlement in Texas Rate Case
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024