Starbucks Launches Green Game, Includes CSR Feedback Tool
Starbucks and Global Green USA have teamed up to launch Planet Green Game, where players can explore a virtual world and learn how everyday decisions by individuals, cities, schools and businesses can impact the climate and environment.
Players select a digital character to explore Evergreen, a fictional city that includes a Starbucks store.
At the virtual Starbucks store, players the opportunity to vote on environmental priorities the company should consider focusing on and email feedback that Starbucks says will be shared with members of its Corporate Social Responsibility executive team.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management