Starbucks Launches Green Game, Includes CSR Feedback Tool
Starbucks and Global Green USA have teamed up to launch Planet Green Game, where players can explore a virtual world and learn how everyday decisions by individuals, cities, schools and businesses can impact the climate and environment.
Players select a digital character to explore Evergreen, a fictional city that includes a Starbucks store.
At the virtual Starbucks store, players the opportunity to vote on environmental priorities the company should consider focusing on and email feedback that Starbucks says will be shared with members of its Corporate Social Responsibility executive team.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Keys to Energy Efficient Air Filtration
- Tracking the Exciting World of Solar Energy Research
- Colorado Mixing Solar, Weatherization
- Lighting Sector: 4% CAGR Through 2020
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 19, 2016
- New Hampshire Town Resists Door-to-Door Sales
- Minnesota Commerce Department Challenges Otter Tail Power Rate Hike
- An Interesting Summer for PACE