D.R. Horton, Toll Brothers, Others Expand Climate-Related Reporting
D.R. Horton, Toll Brothers, Costco, and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide have agreed to expand disclosure of their strategies and performance in energy efficiency and climate-related topics, the Dallas Business Journal reports.
Investors requested the additional reporting through shareholder resolutions that were filed with the companies last fall.
More information on shareholder resolutions concerning climate-related reporting can be found on Ceres’ Climate Watch List, released earlier this year.
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.