D.R. Horton, Toll Brothers, Others Expand Climate-Related Reporting
D.R. Horton, Toll Brothers, Costco, and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide have agreed to expand disclosure of their strategies and performance in energy efficiency and climate-related topics, the Dallas Business Journal reports.
Investors requested the additional reporting through shareholder resolutions that were filed with the companies last fall.
More information on shareholder resolutions concerning climate-related reporting can be found on Ceres’ Climate Watch List, released earlier this year.
Energy Manager News
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy to Launch Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger