D.R. Horton, Toll Brothers, Others Expand Climate-Related Reporting
D.R. Horton, Toll Brothers, Costco, and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide have agreed to expand disclosure of their strategies and performance in energy efficiency and climate-related topics, the Dallas Business Journal reports.
Investors requested the additional reporting through shareholder resolutions that were filed with the companies last fall.
More information on shareholder resolutions concerning climate-related reporting can be found on Ceres’ Climate Watch List, released earlier this year.
Energy Manager News
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund