D.R. Horton, Toll Brothers, Others Expand Climate-Related Reporting
D.R. Horton, Toll Brothers, Costco, and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide have agreed to expand disclosure of their strategies and performance in energy efficiency and climate-related topics, the Dallas Business Journal reports.
Investors requested the additional reporting through shareholder resolutions that were filed with the companies last fall.
More information on shareholder resolutions concerning climate-related reporting can be found on Ceres’ Climate Watch List, released earlier this year.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Datacenter Cooling
- The Advantages of Metal Roofs
- PACE Loan Program in Pulaski County, AK
- Online Tool Introduced in Vermont
- SWL&P Looks to Increase Electric Revenues by Over $2 Million
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves