D.R. Horton, Toll Brothers, Others Expand Climate-Related Reporting
D.R. Horton, Toll Brothers, Costco, and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide have agreed to expand disclosure of their strategies and performance in energy efficiency and climate-related topics, the Dallas Business Journal reports.
Investors requested the additional reporting through shareholder resolutions that were filed with the companies last fall.
More information on shareholder resolutions concerning climate-related reporting can be found on Ceres’ Climate Watch List, released earlier this year.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland