L.A. Considers Plastic Bag Ban
Los Angeles County officials are considering a ban on plastic grocery bags, the LA Times reports.
The Board of Supervisors has directed the Department of Public Works to study the issue and report back in 90 days.
The action follows San Francisco’s decision to ban the most common type of petroleum-based carry-out plastic bags.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike