L.A. Considers Plastic Bag Ban
Los Angeles County officials are considering a ban on plastic grocery bags, the LA Times reports.
The Board of Supervisors has directed the Department of Public Works to study the issue and report back in 90 days.
The action follows San Francisco’s decision to ban the most common type of petroleum-based carry-out plastic bags.
Energy Manager News
- Dissecting the Data Revolution
- Energy Star Recognizes 16 GM Facilities
- CCI Group Awarded Contract for Anniston Army Depot
- Under Hawaiian Electric’s New TOU Pilot Plan, Time Is Money
- SCE&G Retail Rate Adjustment Will Be Close to Break-Even for Customers
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy