L.A. Considers Plastic Bag Ban
Los Angeles County officials are considering a ban on plastic grocery bags, the LA Times reports.
The Board of Supervisors has directed the Department of Public Works to study the issue and report back in 90 days.
The action follows San Francisco’s decision to ban the most common type of petroleum-based carry-out plastic bags.
Energy Manager News
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool