Premier Launches Green Best Practices Web Site
The Premier Safety Institute has launched, Green Corner, a Website that showcases hospital and supplier success stories on green initiatives.
“‘Green Corner’ provides a valuable resource for healthcare professionals seeking anecdotes about how their peers in the hospital industry are tackling important community environmental issues – both simple and complex,” said Gina Pugliese, RN, vice president of the Premier Safety Institute.
Premier Healthcare Alliance’s supply chain unit, Purchasing Partners, recently signed group contracts for computers and electronic devices from Dell and Gateway that use green manufacturing, use and end-of-life processes.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments
- Incentive Program Helps Companies Afford Energy Managers
- ARPA-E Issues Grants for Solar Modules
- C-PACE Financing Innovation to Help Connecticut Green Energy Sector
- Orion Wins School District Contracts, Increases Chances for Incentives
- Study: Smartest ‘Smart Building’ Owners Come from Retail, Manufacturing, Construction
- Low Cost IoT Solutions, Data Driven Analytics to Propel Energy Mgmt Market
- A Clean Energy Future in Sight