Premier Launches Green Best Practices Web Site
The Premier Safety Institute has launched, Green Corner, a Website that showcases hospital and supplier success stories on green initiatives.
“‘Green Corner’ provides a valuable resource for healthcare professionals seeking anecdotes about how their peers in the hospital industry are tackling important community environmental issues – both simple and complex,” said Gina Pugliese, RN, vice president of the Premier Safety Institute.
Premier Healthcare Alliance’s supply chain unit, Purchasing Partners, recently signed group contracts for computers and electronic devices from Dell and Gateway that use green manufacturing, use and end-of-life processes.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Go It Alone When Retrofitting
- LinkedIn Campus Gets Mobile EV Charging
- Many Vendors Vie for Lighting Controls Business
- Johnson Controls Opens Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Training Center
- Acquiring Renewable Energy Should Be Easier, Facebook Says
- Energy Upgrades at School District Financed by NY Power Authority
- Fusing System Helps Solar Customers with Overcurrent Protection
- ABM Joins Balboa Park Sustainability Council