Premier Launches Green Best Practices Web Site
The Premier Safety Institute has launched, Green Corner, a Website that showcases hospital and supplier success stories on green initiatives.
“‘Green Corner’ provides a valuable resource for healthcare professionals seeking anecdotes about how their peers in the hospital industry are tackling important community environmental issues – both simple and complex,” said Gina Pugliese, RN, vice president of the Premier Safety Institute.
Premier Healthcare Alliance’s supply chain unit, Purchasing Partners, recently signed group contracts for computers and electronic devices from Dell and Gateway that use green manufacturing, use and end-of-life processes.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Data Center Cooling
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves
- Constellation Acquiring Retail Electricity, Natural Gas Businesses from ConEdison Solutions
- Peninsula Clean Energy Authority Chooses Direct Energy as Supplier
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms
- DC Pushes Renewables