Premier Launches Green Best Practices Web Site
The Premier Safety Institute has launched, Green Corner, a Website that showcases hospital and supplier success stories on green initiatives.
“‘Green Corner’ provides a valuable resource for healthcare professionals seeking anecdotes about how their peers in the hospital industry are tackling important community environmental issues – both simple and complex,” said Gina Pugliese, RN, vice president of the Premier Safety Institute.
Premier Healthcare Alliance’s supply chain unit, Purchasing Partners, recently signed group contracts for computers and electronic devices from Dell and Gateway that use green manufacturing, use and end-of-life processes.
Energy Manager News
- Turning Data into Knowledge–and Action
- STULZ, CoolIT Enter Data Center Cooling Pact
- Smart Grid Partnership Announced in Europe
- Wisconsin Power & Light Files for Higher Residential Base Rates, Lower Commercial Rates
- NMPRC Orders Extension in PNM Rate Case
- US Military Taking No Risks by Going Green, Saving Lives and Energy
- Affordable Housing Pushes Energy Efficiency
- Controlling Air Conditioners