Premier Launches Green Best Practices Web Site
The Premier Safety Institute has launched, Green Corner, a Website that showcases hospital and supplier success stories on green initiatives.
“‘Green Corner’ provides a valuable resource for healthcare professionals seeking anecdotes about how their peers in the hospital industry are tackling important community environmental issues – both simple and complex,” said Gina Pugliese, RN, vice president of the Premier Safety Institute.
Premier Healthcare Alliance’s supply chain unit, Purchasing Partners, recently signed group contracts for computers and electronic devices from Dell and Gateway that use green manufacturing, use and end-of-life processes.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store