Ecolab Releases 2006 Sustainability Report
According to Ecolab, 2006 highlights include:
- Research and development from solid formulations to packaging and dispensing methods.
- Ecolab provided funding and served on the steering committee for the development of the Green Seal Cleaning Service Standards, GS-42.
- As a participant in U.S. EPA’s Climate Leaders program, Ecolab pledged to develop a corporate-wide GHG emissions inventory and to work with EPA to set a GHG reduction goal.
- Ecolab developed Ethical Sourcing Standards, representing a global supply chain initiative to require direct suppliers to conduct business in a way that protects health, safety and human rights.
- Updated global sustainability principles.
Energy Manager News
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look
- Bruce County, Ontario, Tabs Ecosystem
- Oklahoma University Scores Almost $300K Incentive
- Smart Tech Takes Over, Bolstered By Record Investment
- Amendment 4 in Florida Would Expand Solar Property Tax Exemptions to C&I Ratepayers
- Pennsylvania PUC Approves Temporary Waiver of ‘Instant Connect’ Confirmation Letters
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along