Ecolab Releases 2006 Sustainability Report
According to Ecolab, 2006 highlights include:
- Research and development from solid formulations to packaging and dispensing methods.
- Ecolab provided funding and served on the steering committee for the development of the Green Seal Cleaning Service Standards, GS-42.
- As a participant in U.S. EPA’s Climate Leaders program, Ecolab pledged to develop a corporate-wide GHG emissions inventory and to work with EPA to set a GHG reduction goal.
- Ecolab developed Ethical Sourcing Standards, representing a global supply chain initiative to require direct suppliers to conduct business in a way that protects health, safety and human rights.
- Updated global sustainability principles.
Energy Manager News
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE
- Key Trends: Corporate Renewable Energy Procurement and Spend 2016
- Cogeneration Continues to Make Inroads
- Honeywell, OG&E Upgrading Tinker Air Force Base Assembly Plant