Ecolab Releases 2006 Sustainability Report
According to Ecolab, 2006 highlights include:
- Research and development from solid formulations to packaging and dispensing methods.
- Ecolab provided funding and served on the steering committee for the development of the Green Seal Cleaning Service Standards, GS-42.
- As a participant in U.S. EPA’s Climate Leaders program, Ecolab pledged to develop a corporate-wide GHG emissions inventory and to work with EPA to set a GHG reduction goal.
- Ecolab developed Ethical Sourcing Standards, representing a global supply chain initiative to require direct suppliers to conduct business in a way that protects health, safety and human rights.
- Updated global sustainability principles.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform