Ecolab Releases 2006 Sustainability Report
According to Ecolab, 2006 highlights include:
- Research and development from solid formulations to packaging and dispensing methods.
- Ecolab provided funding and served on the steering committee for the development of the Green Seal Cleaning Service Standards, GS-42.
- As a participant in U.S. EPA’s Climate Leaders program, Ecolab pledged to develop a corporate-wide GHG emissions inventory and to work with EPA to set a GHG reduction goal.
- Ecolab developed Ethical Sourcing Standards, representing a global supply chain initiative to require direct suppliers to conduct business in a way that protects health, safety and human rights.
- Updated global sustainability principles.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B