Ecolab Releases 2006 Sustainability Report
According to Ecolab, 2006 highlights include:
- Research and development from solid formulations to packaging and dispensing methods.
- Ecolab provided funding and served on the steering committee for the development of the Green Seal Cleaning Service Standards, GS-42.
- As a participant in U.S. EPA’s Climate Leaders program, Ecolab pledged to develop a corporate-wide GHG emissions inventory and to work with EPA to set a GHG reduction goal.
- Ecolab developed Ethical Sourcing Standards, representing a global supply chain initiative to require direct suppliers to conduct business in a way that protects health, safety and human rights.
- Updated global sustainability principles.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending April 29, 2016
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- Xcel Energy Files to Refund $15M to Colorado Electric Customers
- New Retail Marketplace, MassEnergyRates.com, Launches in the Bay State
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- SCTE, ISBE Join Villanova’s RISE Forum
- Unico Using EnerNOC Platform