Hearst Launches Environmental Site
The site, called TheDailyGreen, will be half information resource and half social network. Those looking for more information on environmentally conscious living will be able to find tips and advice. Those people and others already doing so will be able to connect to each other on the site. It will also feature blog commentary from leaders within the environmental movement.
Hearst will promote the site by bringing select content into print in House Beautiful and web sites of other Hearst properties.
Energy Manager News
- Digging Deep to Cure HVAC Inefficiency
- Technavio: Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Growing
- GE Shreveport Plant Finishes First Stage of Retrofit
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables