Hearst Launches Environmental Site
The site, called TheDailyGreen, will be half information resource and half social network. Those looking for more information on environmentally conscious living will be able to find tips and advice. Those people and others already doing so will be able to connect to each other on the site. It will also feature blog commentary from leaders within the environmental movement.
Hearst will promote the site by bringing select content into print in House Beautiful and web sites of other Hearst properties.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending September 18
- LEED Certification, Energy Efficiency Increase Property Values
- Lumber Company Locates Kilns at Landfill to Use Methane
- Building Management Systems Contribute to Profitability
- Liberty Global Cuts Energy Use
- IHS: Photo Voltaic Module Sector on the Rise
- Massive Smart Lighting Project Planned for Windy City
- National Grid Announces Winter Price Hike in Massachusetts