Hearst Launches Environmental Site
The site, called TheDailyGreen, will be half information resource and half social network. Those looking for more information on environmentally conscious living will be able to find tips and advice. Those people and others already doing so will be able to connect to each other on the site. It will also feature blog commentary from leaders within the environmental movement.
Hearst will promote the site by bringing select content into print in House Beautiful and web sites of other Hearst properties.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B