Hearst Launches Environmental Site
The site, called TheDailyGreen, will be half information resource and half social network. Those looking for more information on environmentally conscious living will be able to find tips and advice. Those people and others already doing so will be able to connect to each other on the site. It will also feature blog commentary from leaders within the environmental movement.
Hearst will promote the site by bringing select content into print in House Beautiful and web sites of other Hearst properties.
Energy Manager News
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform
- Fulham Retrofit Kits EPA Approved
- Brookings Study: Net Metering Offers Cost Benefits to All Utility Customers
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- Apple Defends 100% Renewable Energy Claim
- Ontario Investing $900M in Affordable Housing
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending May 20, 2016