Hearst Launches Environmental Site
The site, called TheDailyGreen, will be half information resource and half social network. Those looking for more information on environmentally conscious living will be able to find tips and advice. Those people and others already doing so will be able to connect to each other on the site. It will also feature blog commentary from leaders within the environmental movement.
Hearst will promote the site by bringing select content into print in House Beautiful and web sites of other Hearst properties.
Energy Manager News
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy to Launch Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger