Hearst Launches Environmental Site
The site, called TheDailyGreen, will be half information resource and half social network. Those looking for more information on environmentally conscious living will be able to find tips and advice. Those people and others already doing so will be able to connect to each other on the site. It will also feature blog commentary from leaders within the environmental movement.
Hearst will promote the site by bringing select content into print in House Beautiful and web sites of other Hearst properties.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls