Pillar Data Develops ‘Storage Efficiency Quotient’ to Market Systems
Pillar Data Systems says its Pillar Axiom is the most efficient storage system on the market and that companies such as RedEnvelope and Cubist Pharmaceuticals are realizing savings on both energy costs to power and cool their data storage infrastructures and on real estate costs to physically house those systems.
In some cases, according to the company, savings of up to 75 percent annually are being reported on energy costs alone.
As part of a new marketing effort, Pillar has introduced the Pillar Storage Efficiency Quotient, which factors elements of data storage efficiency, including capacity, performance, power, and space.
Pillar Data Systems is one of the Green Grid’s new members.
Energy Manager News
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy to Launch Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger