Fresno Plans Largest Airport Solar Power System In U.S.
The two-megawatt, $16 million solar system is expected to be completed by March 2008 and will be owned and operated by WorldWater & Power Corp. After 20 years, the airport will take ownership of the 25-acre system.
The power system is expected to save the airport about $13 million in electricity bills over the next 20 years.
Energy Manager News
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018