Fresno Plans Largest Airport Solar Power System In U.S.
The two-megawatt, $16 million solar system is expected to be completed by March 2008 and will be owned and operated by WorldWater & Power Corp. After 20 years, the airport will take ownership of the 25-acre system.
The power system is expected to save the airport about $13 million in electricity bills over the next 20 years.
Energy Manager News
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’
- Data Analytics Deepens its Hold on Facilities
- Global Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger Market Growing
- Duke Energy Renewables, Lockheed Martin Sign PPA
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Jan. 29
- FERC Probes High Rates of Four Interstate Gas Pipeline Companies
- Rhode Island Launches Retail Shopping Website
- Successful Energy Managers Follow these 10 Tactics