Fresno Plans Largest Airport Solar Power System In U.S.
The two-megawatt, $16 million solar system is expected to be completed by March 2008 and will be owned and operated by WorldWater & Power Corp. After 20 years, the airport will take ownership of the 25-acre system.
The power system is expected to save the airport about $13 million in electricity bills over the next 20 years.
Energy Manager News
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Keys to Energy Efficient Air Filtration
- Tecogen Lands Deal in Coney Island, NY
- SCS Provides LEDs to AZ Stores in Arizona
- New Green Advancements in Hospital Environments
- Big Island Utility Hits 5-MW Cap on Customer-Operator Rooftop Solar Credits
- Benton PUD Announces 5% Rate Hike