Brewer Launches Campaign Focused on Sustainability
New Belgium Brewing, brewer of Fat Tire, has launched a new campaign, Follow Your Folly (microsite), with print ads in magazines such as Men’s Journal, Outside and Esquire. The ads will be rolled out episodically, each telling a story about an individual or group whose folly is related to sustainability, according to Northern Colorado Business Report.
In 1998 New Belgium’s employees, who also own a stake in the company, voted to purchase wind power through a program with the city of Fort Collins, Colorado. The decision made New Belgium the first, all-wind powered brewery, NCBR reports.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: A New Metric for Data Center Cooling
- Schneider Electric’s NEO Network: Helping Make Efficiency Projects Real
- Efficiency Project Complete in Meriden, CT
- BuildingIQ Makes 2 Moves
- Constellation Acquiring Retail Electricity, Natural Gas Businesses from ConEdison Solutions
- Peninsula Clean Energy Authority Chooses Direct Energy as Supplier
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms
- DC Pushes Renewables