Brewer Launches Campaign Focused on Sustainability
New Belgium Brewing, brewer of Fat Tire, has launched a new campaign, Follow Your Folly (microsite), with print ads in magazines such as Men’s Journal, Outside and Esquire. The ads will be rolled out episodically, each telling a story about an individual or group whose folly is related to sustainability, according to Northern Colorado Business Report.
In 1998 New Belgium’s employees, who also own a stake in the company, voted to purchase wind power through a program with the city of Fort Collins, Colorado. The decision made New Belgium the first, all-wind powered brewery, NCBR reports.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike