Brewer Launches Campaign Focused on Sustainability
New Belgium Brewing, brewer of Fat Tire, has launched a new campaign, Follow Your Folly (microsite), with print ads in magazines such as Men’s Journal, Outside and Esquire. The ads will be rolled out episodically, each telling a story about an individual or group whose folly is related to sustainability, according to Northern Colorado Business Report.
In 1998 New Belgium’s employees, who also own a stake in the company, voted to purchase wind power through a program with the city of Fort Collins, Colorado. The decision made New Belgium the first, all-wind powered brewery, NCBR reports.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls