Brewer Launches Campaign Focused on Sustainability
New Belgium Brewing, brewer of Fat Tire, has launched a new campaign, Follow Your Folly (microsite), with print ads in magazines such as Men’s Journal, Outside and Esquire. The ads will be rolled out episodically, each telling a story about an individual or group whose folly is related to sustainability, according to Northern Colorado Business Report.
In 1998 New Belgium’s employees, who also own a stake in the company, voted to purchase wind power through a program with the city of Fort Collins, Colorado. The decision made New Belgium the first, all-wind powered brewery, NCBR reports.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments
- Incentive Program Helps Companies Afford Energy Managers
- ARPA-E Issues Grants for Solar Modules
- C-PACE Financing Innovation to Help Connecticut Green Energy Sector
- Orion Wins School District Contracts, Increases Chances for Incentives
- Study: Smartest ‘Smart Building’ Owners Come from Retail, Manufacturing, Construction
- Low Cost IoT Solutions, Data Driven Analytics to Propel Energy Mgmt Market
- A Clean Energy Future in Sight