Brewer Launches Campaign Focused on Sustainability
New Belgium Brewing, brewer of Fat Tire, has launched a new campaign, Follow Your Folly (microsite), with print ads in magazines such as Men’s Journal, Outside and Esquire. The ads will be rolled out episodically, each telling a story about an individual or group whose folly is related to sustainability, according to Northern Colorado Business Report.
In 1998 New Belgium’s employees, who also own a stake in the company, voted to purchase wind power through a program with the city of Fort Collins, Colorado. The decision made New Belgium the first, all-wind powered brewery, NCBR reports.
Energy Manager News
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- Apple Defends 100% Renewable Energy Claim
- Ontario Investing $900M in Affordable Housing
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending May 20, 2016
- CAL-ISO Study: Regional Energy Market Could Yield $1.5B in Savings Annually to Ratepayers
- Sands to Stay, But MGM and Wynn Still Plan to Leave NV Energy
- Turning Data into Knowledge–and Action