Dow Joins U.S. Climate Action Partnership
Dow Chemical Company has joined the United States Climate Action Partnership, an alliance of major businesses and leading climate and environmental groups that are calling on the federal government to enact legislation requiring significant reductions of greenhouse gas emissions.
Dow Chairman and CEO Andrew Liveris will join the USCAP CEO Board and Dow will be represented on the Steering Committee.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls