Dow Joins U.S. Climate Action Partnership
Dow Chemical Company has joined the United States Climate Action Partnership, an alliance of major businesses and leading climate and environmental groups that are calling on the federal government to enact legislation requiring significant reductions of greenhouse gas emissions.
Dow Chairman and CEO Andrew Liveris will join the USCAP CEO Board and Dow will be represented on the Steering Committee.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management