Dow Joins U.S. Climate Action Partnership
Dow Chemical Company has joined the United States Climate Action Partnership, an alliance of major businesses and leading climate and environmental groups that are calling on the federal government to enact legislation requiring significant reductions of greenhouse gas emissions.
Dow Chairman and CEO Andrew Liveris will join the USCAP CEO Board and Dow will be represented on the Steering Committee.
Energy Manager News
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024
- Idaho Opens First Solar Farm
- What You Need To Know About Green Insulation: Green Seal’s New Standard
- Obama Administration to Provide Up to $4.5 billion in Loan Guarantees for Electric Charging Stations
- Minnesota PUC Approves New Rate Structure, Size Cap for Solar Gardens
- Maine PUC Endorses Natural Gas Pipeline Expansion at Expense of Ratepayers
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look