Dow Joins U.S. Climate Action Partnership
Dow Chemical Company has joined the United States Climate Action Partnership, an alliance of major businesses and leading climate and environmental groups that are calling on the federal government to enact legislation requiring significant reductions of greenhouse gas emissions.
Dow Chairman and CEO Andrew Liveris will join the USCAP CEO Board and Dow will be represented on the Steering Committee.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Seeing U-Haul’s HQ Parking Structure in a New (LED) Light
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies: The Case for Moving Beyond Batteries
- Nuclear Giant Exelon Wants to Invest in Wind Energy in Ohio
- Arby’s Reports on Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
- Navigant: Smart Meter Sector Has “Plateaued”
- Poll: 75% of Large U.S. Corporations Say They Will Buy Renewables Within 18 Months
- Duke Energy Progress Customers to See Fuel Cost-Recovery Savings
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity