Dow Joins U.S. Climate Action Partnership
Dow Chemical Company has joined the United States Climate Action Partnership, an alliance of major businesses and leading climate and environmental groups that are calling on the federal government to enact legislation requiring significant reductions of greenhouse gas emissions.
Dow Chairman and CEO Andrew Liveris will join the USCAP CEO Board and Dow will be represented on the Steering Committee.
Energy Manager News
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities
- Solar Panels Working as Promised for Iowa Company
- China and India: Doing the Unimaginable to Address Climate Change
- Maine Solar Bill That Advocates Claim Could Save $100M Is Vetoed by Governor LePage