BuzzMetrics Measures Brand Health Around ‘Sustainability’
Blog references to “sustainable” or “sustainability” were up 110 percent in March 2007 versus one year ago, according to Nielsen BuzzMetrics’ Sustainability Monitor, a new syndicated service which measures consumer sentiment and brand health around sustainability. The service tackles areas like organics, recycling, renewable fuels, alternative heath care and environmental economics.
The topics driving sustainability discussion over the past year include: environmental issues (23%); corporate initiatives (18%); government involvement (15%); economic activities (14%); and land development (13%).
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Go It Alone When Retrofitting
- LinkedIn Campus Gets Mobile EV Charging
- Many Vendors Vie for Lighting Controls Business
- Johnson Controls Opens Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Training Center
- Acquiring Renewable Energy Should Be Easier, Facebook Says
- Energy Upgrades at School District Financed by NY Power Authority
- Fusing System Helps Solar Customers with Overcurrent Protection
- ABM Joins Balboa Park Sustainability Council