BuzzMetrics Measures Brand Health Around ‘Sustainability’
Blog references to “sustainable” or “sustainability” were up 110 percent in March 2007 versus one year ago, according to Nielsen BuzzMetrics’ Sustainability Monitor, a new syndicated service which measures consumer sentiment and brand health around sustainability. The service tackles areas like organics, recycling, renewable fuels, alternative heath care and environmental economics.
The topics driving sustainability discussion over the past year include: environmental issues (23%); corporate initiatives (18%); government involvement (15%); economic activities (14%); and land development (13%).
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store