BuzzMetrics Measures Brand Health Around ‘Sustainability’
Blog references to “sustainable” or “sustainability” were up 110 percent in March 2007 versus one year ago, according to Nielsen BuzzMetrics’ Sustainability Monitor, a new syndicated service which measures consumer sentiment and brand health around sustainability. The service tackles areas like organics, recycling, renewable fuels, alternative heath care and environmental economics.
The topics driving sustainability discussion over the past year include: environmental issues (23%); corporate initiatives (18%); government involvement (15%); economic activities (14%); and land development (13%).
Energy Manager News
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- Apple Defends 100% Renewable Energy Claim
- Ontario Investing $900M in Affordable Housing
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending May 20, 2016
- CAL-ISO Study: Regional Energy Market Could Yield $1.5B in Savings Annually to Ratepayers
- Sands to Stay, But MGM and Wynn Still Plan to Leave NV Energy
- Turning Data into Knowledge–and Action