BuzzMetrics Measures Brand Health Around ‘Sustainability’
Blog references to “sustainable” or “sustainability” were up 110 percent in March 2007 versus one year ago, according to Nielsen BuzzMetrics’ Sustainability Monitor, a new syndicated service which measures consumer sentiment and brand health around sustainability. The service tackles areas like organics, recycling, renewable fuels, alternative heath care and environmental economics.
The topics driving sustainability discussion over the past year include: environmental issues (23%); corporate initiatives (18%); government involvement (15%); economic activities (14%); and land development (13%).
Energy Manager News
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate
- FIU Again Tops in Energy Efficiency
- Invenergy Selling Wind Power to 3M
- U.S. House Subcommittee Reviews Kennedy’s Fair RATES Act
- Nevada PAC Seeks Entry into State for Retail Energy Suppliers
- Using Big Data to Help Solve the Big Building Energy Problem
- Smart Computer Use Hikes Energy Efficiency