BuzzMetrics Measures Brand Health Around ‘Sustainability’
Blog references to “sustainable” or “sustainability” were up 110 percent in March 2007 versus one year ago, according to Nielsen BuzzMetrics’ Sustainability Monitor, a new syndicated service which measures consumer sentiment and brand health around sustainability. The service tackles areas like organics, recycling, renewable fuels, alternative heath care and environmental economics.
The topics driving sustainability discussion over the past year include: environmental issues (23%); corporate initiatives (18%); government involvement (15%); economic activities (14%); and land development (13%).
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Greenskies Enlarges Wesleyan University’s Microgrid
- Pacific Power Names Three wattsmart Business Partners of the Year
- 2014 Better Than 2013 for Distributed Wind Turbines, But Far Below 2012
- Making Efficiency Attractive to Investors
- Hydrogen from Landfill Powers Forklifts at BMW Plant
- Big Energy Savings for Hoke, N.C., Schools
- Energy Savings Performance Contracts Unlock Deep Savings
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments