Amazon Launches Green E-Commerce Page
Amazon.com has quietly launched an e-commerce page dedicated to green products. The company sent out an email to customers last week, saying the site was launched in celebration of Earth Day. It has also stepped up posts on its green blog, Green Life.
In part, the email states: “We at Amazon.com have been thinking about Earth Day and thought you might be, too. Find planet-friendly products ranging from organic groceries to energy-saving electronics, as well as thoughtful books and movies about our beautiful blue planet. Comment on your favorite environmentally friendly products and share your ideas for green living with other customers.”
Last week, Office Depot launched an e-commerce site for green office products.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management