Amazon Launches Green E-Commerce Page
Amazon.com has quietly launched an e-commerce page dedicated to green products. The company sent out an email to customers last week, saying the site was launched in celebration of Earth Day. It has also stepped up posts on its green blog, Green Life.
In part, the email states: “We at Amazon.com have been thinking about Earth Day and thought you might be, too. Find planet-friendly products ranging from organic groceries to energy-saving electronics, as well as thoughtful books and movies about our beautiful blue planet. Comment on your favorite environmentally friendly products and share your ideas for green living with other customers.”
Last week, Office Depot launched an e-commerce site for green office products.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation