Amazon Launches Green E-Commerce Page
Amazon.com has quietly launched an e-commerce page dedicated to green products. The company sent out an email to customers last week, saying the site was launched in celebration of Earth Day. It has also stepped up posts on its green blog, Green Life.
In part, the email states: “We at Amazon.com have been thinking about Earth Day and thought you might be, too. Find planet-friendly products ranging from organic groceries to energy-saving electronics, as well as thoughtful books and movies about our beautiful blue planet. Comment on your favorite environmentally friendly products and share your ideas for green living with other customers.”
Last week, Office Depot launched an e-commerce site for green office products.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works