Pepsi ‘Headline Sponsor’ of Live Earth
In the coming weeks, PepsiCo will unveil plans to reduce its carbon footprint and extend its environmentally friendly practices, AdWeek reports.
The company will be one of the headline sponsors of the Live Earth concert on July 7 – other U.S. sponsors include Microsoft, Stonyfield Farm and DaimlerChrysler’s Smart division.
Pepsi will feature the Live Earth event on cans and bottles. “Pepsi will help us reach millions and millions of people,” said Yusef Robb, rep for Live Earth, Los Angeles.
The news comes out just as Coca-Cola has been touting measures to reduce energy consumption at its two million square foot world headquarters by 23 percent and reduce its water consumption by nearly 15 percent.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland