Pepsi ‘Headline Sponsor’ of Live Earth
In the coming weeks, PepsiCo will unveil plans to reduce its carbon footprint and extend its environmentally friendly practices, AdWeek reports.
The company will be one of the headline sponsors of the Live Earth concert on July 7 – other U.S. sponsors include Microsoft, Stonyfield Farm and DaimlerChrysler’s Smart division.
Pepsi will feature the Live Earth event on cans and bottles. “Pepsi will help us reach millions and millions of people,” said Yusef Robb, rep for Live Earth, Los Angeles.
The news comes out just as Coca-Cola has been touting measures to reduce energy consumption at its two million square foot world headquarters by 23 percent and reduce its water consumption by nearly 15 percent.
Energy Manager News
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform
- Fulham Retrofit Kits EPA Approved
- Brookings Study: Net Metering Offers Cost Benefits to All Utility Customers
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- Apple Defends 100% Renewable Energy Claim
- Ontario Investing $900M in Affordable Housing
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending May 20, 2016