Ford Names Senior VP Of Sustainability
Ford has promoted Susan M. Cischke to senior vice president to lead the company’s sustainability efforts, in addition to continuing her present assignments. Her new title will be senior vice president, Sustainability, Environment and Safety Engineering. She will report to Ford President and CEO Alan Mulally.
Cischke is charged with establishing a long range sustainability strategy as well as Ford’s environmental and safety policy. She previously reported to Corporate Affairs Group Vice President Ziad Ojakli, and will continue to work closely with Ojakli and the Government Affairs team.
Cischke previously was vice president, Environmental and Safety Engineering for Ford Motor Company, a position she has held since January 2001.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE