Ford Names Senior VP Of Sustainability
Ford has promoted Susan M. Cischke to senior vice president to lead the company’s sustainability efforts, in addition to continuing her present assignments. Her new title will be senior vice president, Sustainability, Environment and Safety Engineering. She will report to Ford President and CEO Alan Mulally.
Cischke is charged with establishing a long range sustainability strategy as well as Ford’s environmental and safety policy. She previously reported to Corporate Affairs Group Vice President Ziad Ojakli, and will continue to work closely with Ojakli and the Government Affairs team.
Cischke previously was vice president, Environmental and Safety Engineering for Ford Motor Company, a position she has held since January 2001.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management