Ford Names Senior VP Of Sustainability
Ford has promoted Susan M. Cischke to senior vice president to lead the company’s sustainability efforts, in addition to continuing her present assignments. Her new title will be senior vice president, Sustainability, Environment and Safety Engineering. She will report to Ford President and CEO Alan Mulally.
Cischke is charged with establishing a long range sustainability strategy as well as Ford’s environmental and safety policy. She previously reported to Corporate Affairs Group Vice President Ziad Ojakli, and will continue to work closely with Ojakli and the Government Affairs team.
Cischke previously was vice president, Environmental and Safety Engineering for Ford Motor Company, a position she has held since January 2001.
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners