Ford Names Senior VP Of Sustainability
Ford has promoted Susan M. Cischke to senior vice president to lead the company’s sustainability efforts, in addition to continuing her present assignments. Her new title will be senior vice president, Sustainability, Environment and Safety Engineering. She will report to Ford President and CEO Alan Mulally.
Cischke is charged with establishing a long range sustainability strategy as well as Ford’s environmental and safety policy. She previously reported to Corporate Affairs Group Vice President Ziad Ojakli, and will continue to work closely with Ojakli and the Government Affairs team.
Cischke previously was vice president, Environmental and Safety Engineering for Ford Motor Company, a position she has held since January 2001.
Energy Manager News
- The Benefits of Continuous Insulation
- Humber College Gets Big Energy Research Funding Infusion
- Walk-In Cooler and Freezer Final Rule Released by DoE
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 26, 2016
- FirstEnergy Asks for $4.5 Billion to Stay in Ohio
- PNM Chafes at Delays, Seeks NMPRC Ruling in 2015 Rate Case
- IRS to Buildings Owners: “We’re From the Government and We’re Here to Help”
- CT Hospital, Soltage, Tenaska Unveil Solar Plant