Ford Names Senior VP Of Sustainability
Ford has promoted Susan M. Cischke to senior vice president to lead the company’s sustainability efforts, in addition to continuing her present assignments. Her new title will be senior vice president, Sustainability, Environment and Safety Engineering. She will report to Ford President and CEO Alan Mulally.
Cischke is charged with establishing a long range sustainability strategy as well as Ford’s environmental and safety policy. She previously reported to Corporate Affairs Group Vice President Ziad Ojakli, and will continue to work closely with Ojakli and the Government Affairs team.
Cischke previously was vice president, Environmental and Safety Engineering for Ford Motor Company, a position she has held since January 2001.
Energy Manager News
- The Evolution of Customer Renewable Energy Choice
- Target, adidas, Walmart Honored for Efficient Roof-Top Units
- Rising Tide of Energy Storage Floats all Boats
- Better Buildings Alliance Launches Indoor Lighting Campaign for Commercial Buildings
- Scaling of Energy Storage Market Hinges on ESSI Vendors
- CalCom Solar to Deploy 1.1MW at Dairy
- Raritan Combines DCIM, IT Management for Data Centers
- Army to Save $113M Over 19 Years with CHP Plant