Kimberly-Clark Releases Sustainability Report
According to K-C, in 2006 the company has:
- Reduced its energy use by two percent and increased efficiency by approximately three percent.
- Decreased greenhouse gas emissions per ton of production at its manufacturing operations by two percent.
- Increased the use of certified fiber in its products for the fourth consecutive year, and updated its fiber procurement policy.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE