Kimberly-Clark Releases Sustainability Report
According to K-C, in 2006 the company has:
- Reduced its energy use by two percent and increased efficiency by approximately three percent.
- Decreased greenhouse gas emissions per ton of production at its manufacturing operations by two percent.
- Increased the use of certified fiber in its products for the fourth consecutive year, and updated its fiber procurement policy.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store