Kimberly-Clark Releases Sustainability Report
According to K-C, in 2006 the company has:
- Reduced its energy use by two percent and increased efficiency by approximately three percent.
- Decreased greenhouse gas emissions per ton of production at its manufacturing operations by two percent.
- Increased the use of certified fiber in its products for the fourth consecutive year, and updated its fiber procurement policy.
Energy Manager News
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy to Launch Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger