Kimberly-Clark Releases Sustainability Report
According to K-C, in 2006 the company has:
- Reduced its energy use by two percent and increased efficiency by approximately three percent.
- Decreased greenhouse gas emissions per ton of production at its manufacturing operations by two percent.
- Increased the use of certified fiber in its products for the fourth consecutive year, and updated its fiber procurement policy.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland