Kimberly-Clark Releases Sustainability Report
According to K-C, in 2006 the company has:
- Reduced its energy use by two percent and increased efficiency by approximately three percent.
- Decreased greenhouse gas emissions per ton of production at its manufacturing operations by two percent.
- Increased the use of certified fiber in its products for the fourth consecutive year, and updated its fiber procurement policy.
Energy Manager News
- Wisconsin Power & Light Files for Higher Residential Base Rates, Lower Commercial Rates
- NMPRC Orders Extension in PNM Rate Case
- US Military Taking No Risks by Going Green, Saving Lives and Energy
- Affordable Housing Pushes Energy Efficiency
- Controlling Air Conditioners
- ZTE, Tancent Develop Modular Data Center
- First Quarter 2016: Green Energy Growing Faster than Natural Gas
- Delmarva Power Asks for Over $80M in Electric and Gas Base Rate Hikes