Tiffany Turns To Solar Energy
Tiffany & Co. has deployed 1.3 megawatts of solar energy at the company’s retail distribution centers in Whippany (680 kilowatts) and Parsippany (656 kilowatts).
Comprised of 6,394 solar panels and covering 104,000 square feet, the solar arrays will supply on average approximately 30 percent of Tiffany’s distribution centers’ electrical load at peak demand times. Additionally, the company says that lighting upgrades will help achieve an overall estimated annual project value of more than $500,000 in savings.
The project was underwritten in part by rebate incentives provided by the NJ Clean Energy Program.
Energy Manager News
- Tracking the Exciting World of Solar Energy Research
- Colorado Mixing Solar, Weatherization
- Lighting Sector: 4% CAGR Through 2020
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 19, 2016
- New Hampshire Town Resists Door-to-Door Sales
- Minnesota Commerce Department Challenges Otter Tail Power Rate Hike
- An Interesting Summer for PACE
- AAMA Offers Fenestration Course