Tiffany Turns To Solar Energy
Tiffany & Co. has deployed 1.3 megawatts of solar energy at the company’s retail distribution centers in Whippany (680 kilowatts) and Parsippany (656 kilowatts).
Comprised of 6,394 solar panels and covering 104,000 square feet, the solar arrays will supply on average approximately 30 percent of Tiffany’s distribution centers’ electrical load at peak demand times. Additionally, the company says that lighting upgrades will help achieve an overall estimated annual project value of more than $500,000 in savings.
The project was underwritten in part by rebate incentives provided by the NJ Clean Energy Program.
Energy Manager News
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look
- Bruce County, Ontario, Tabs Ecosystem
- Oklahoma University Scores Almost $300K Incentive
- Smart Tech Takes Over, Bolstered By Record Investment
- Amendment 4 in Florida Would Expand Solar Property Tax Exemptions to C&I Ratepayers
- Pennsylvania PUC Approves Temporary Waiver of ‘Instant Connect’ Confirmation Letters
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along