Frito-Lay To Install 201 kW Solar Power System
Frito-Lay, a division of PepsiCo, will construct what it says will be the largest business-owned, solar power system in Arizona.
The system will have a 201-kilowatt photovoltaic array that will cover 27,000 square feet of roof space at the company’s Arizona Service Center in Phoenix.
Construction of the new PV system is scheduled to begin this summer.
American Solar Electric will install the system.
Frito-Lay has PV systems in six other distribution centers in California and New York.
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners