Frito-Lay To Install 201 kW Solar Power System
Frito-Lay, a division of PepsiCo, will construct what it says will be the largest business-owned, solar power system in Arizona.
The system will have a 201-kilowatt photovoltaic array that will cover 27,000 square feet of roof space at the company’s Arizona Service Center in Phoenix.
Construction of the new PV system is scheduled to begin this summer.
American Solar Electric will install the system.
Frito-Lay has PV systems in six other distribution centers in California and New York.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation