Frito-Lay To Install 201 kW Solar Power System
Frito-Lay, a division of PepsiCo, will construct what it says will be the largest business-owned, solar power system in Arizona.
The system will have a 201-kilowatt photovoltaic array that will cover 27,000 square feet of roof space at the company’s Arizona Service Center in Phoenix.
Construction of the new PV system is scheduled to begin this summer.
American Solar Electric will install the system.
Frito-Lay has PV systems in six other distribution centers in California and New York.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending June 26
- Final Energy Conservation Standards for Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners Mirror ASHRAE/IES Standard 90.1-2013
- Seeley International Acquires Coolerado
- Joule Assets Becomes Demand Response Provider in Texas
- Excalibur Energy Becomes Preferred Supplier for Facilities Management Firm
- Product Warranty Covers Both Insulated Roof Panels, Solar PV
- Combining Solar with Ground Heat Pump Is Energy, Cost Efficient
- Current Clamps Measure Energy for Small Businesses