Frito-Lay To Install 201 kW Solar Power System
Frito-Lay, a division of PepsiCo, will construct what it says will be the largest business-owned, solar power system in Arizona.
The system will have a 201-kilowatt photovoltaic array that will cover 27,000 square feet of roof space at the company’s Arizona Service Center in Phoenix.
Construction of the new PV system is scheduled to begin this summer.
American Solar Electric will install the system.
Frito-Lay has PV systems in six other distribution centers in California and New York.
Energy Manager News
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE
- Key Trends: Corporate Renewable Energy Procurement and Spend 2016
- Cogeneration Continues to Make Inroads
- Honeywell, OG&E Upgrading Tinker Air Force Base Assembly Plant
- Schneider Electric Working with 3 NJ School Districts
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 14, 2016