Frito-Lay To Install 201 kW Solar Power System
Frito-Lay, a division of PepsiCo, will construct what it says will be the largest business-owned, solar power system in Arizona.
The system will have a 201-kilowatt photovoltaic array that will cover 27,000 square feet of roof space at the company’s Arizona Service Center in Phoenix.
Construction of the new PV system is scheduled to begin this summer.
American Solar Electric will install the system.
Frito-Lay has PV systems in six other distribution centers in California and New York.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Efficiency and Waste Disposal Grow Closer
- Worcester School Gets Grant to Complete LED Retrofit
- Cree Recalls Lamps
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- Atlantic City Electric Rate Increase Settled; PowerAhead Funding Deferred to Phase II
- TVA Reduces Budget Requirements and Continues Investing in Cleaner Power
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report