Wells Fargo Releases Corporate Citizenship Report
Wells Fargo has released its Corporate Citizenship Report, detailing progress in 10 key areas: business practices, workplace practices, diversity, community involvement, volunteerism, education, responsible lending, home ownership, small business and environmental stewardship.
Wells says it has offset 42 percent of its greenhouse-gas emissions from electricity and became the largest purchaser of renewable energy in the U.S.
The company recently became the first U.S. financial institution to offer cardholders renewable energy reward options.
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners