Wells Fargo Releases Corporate Citizenship Report
Wells Fargo has released its Corporate Citizenship Report, detailing progress in 10 key areas: business practices, workplace practices, diversity, community involvement, volunteerism, education, responsible lending, home ownership, small business and environmental stewardship.
Wells says it has offset 42 percent of its greenhouse-gas emissions from electricity and became the largest purchaser of renewable energy in the U.S.
The company recently became the first U.S. financial institution to offer cardholders renewable energy reward options.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike