Wells Fargo Releases Corporate Citizenship Report
Wells Fargo has released its Corporate Citizenship Report, detailing progress in 10 key areas: business practices, workplace practices, diversity, community involvement, volunteerism, education, responsible lending, home ownership, small business and environmental stewardship.
Wells says it has offset 42 percent of its greenhouse-gas emissions from electricity and became the largest purchaser of renewable energy in the U.S.
The company recently became the first U.S. financial institution to offer cardholders renewable energy reward options.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- General Mills: We’ll Invest $100M to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Oregon Correctional Institution Saves with LEDs
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending August 28
- Columbus Energy Challenge Falling Short
- Building on Alaskan Campus Gets LEED Certification
- BT Group Launches Division to Help Property Owners
- Price of Renewables Approaching Fossil Fuels, Nuclear
- The Use of Renewables in Mining Operations