Wells Fargo Releases Corporate Citizenship Report
Wells Fargo has released its Corporate Citizenship Report, detailing progress in 10 key areas: business practices, workplace practices, diversity, community involvement, volunteerism, education, responsible lending, home ownership, small business and environmental stewardship.
Wells says it has offset 42 percent of its greenhouse-gas emissions from electricity and became the largest purchaser of renewable energy in the U.S.
The company recently became the first U.S. financial institution to offer cardholders renewable energy reward options.
Energy Manager News
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate
- FIU Again Tops in Energy Efficiency
- Invenergy Selling Wind Power to 3M
- U.S. House Subcommittee Reviews Kennedy’s Fair RATES Act
- Nevada PAC Seeks Entry into State for Retail Energy Suppliers
- Using Big Data to Help Solve the Big Building Energy Problem