Wells Fargo Releases Corporate Citizenship Report
Wells Fargo has released its Corporate Citizenship Report, detailing progress in 10 key areas: business practices, workplace practices, diversity, community involvement, volunteerism, education, responsible lending, home ownership, small business and environmental stewardship.
Wells says it has offset 42 percent of its greenhouse-gas emissions from electricity and became the largest purchaser of renewable energy in the U.S.
The company recently became the first U.S. financial institution to offer cardholders renewable energy reward options.
Energy Manager News
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- Beazer Homes Wins Energy Star Award
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED
- FMPA: Power Costs Expected to Dwindle 30% to 40% Within Years
- Name-Dropping: CUB and Illinois AG Say Nicor Advanced Energy Should Change Identity
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array