Alcan Joins United States Climate Action Partnership
Alcan has joined the U.S. Climate Action Partnership, the coalition of companies and NGOs calling on the government to enact national legislation to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Dick Evans, President and CEO of Alcan will also serve on USCAP’s Executive Board.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned