Alcan Joins United States Climate Action Partnership
Alcan has joined the U.S. Climate Action Partnership, the coalition of companies and NGOs calling on the government to enact national legislation to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Dick Evans, President and CEO of Alcan will also serve on USCAP’s Executive Board.
Energy Manager News
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- SCTE, ISBE Join Villanova’s RISE Forum
- Unico Using EnerNOC Platform
- Iowa Utilities Get Pushback on Plans for Higher Rooftop Solar Rates
- Driving Energy Efficiency in Leased Commercial Space is Complicated – and Worthwhile
- Will Co-Firing Natural Gas and Coal Meet Clean Power Plan Standards?
- Pitkin County (CO) Looks for Solar Opportunities