Alcan Joins United States Climate Action Partnership
Alcan has joined the U.S. Climate Action Partnership, the coalition of companies and NGOs calling on the government to enact national legislation to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Dick Evans, President and CEO of Alcan will also serve on USCAP’s Executive Board.
Energy Manager News
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data