Clif Bar Field Marketers Get Biodiesel Trucks
Clif Bar has rolled out eight Dodge Ram 2500 Turbo biodiesel-powered trucks that will be driven by Clif Bar field marketing managers who rack up more than 120,000 miles a year bringing Clif products and environmental messages to people at sports, music, lifestyle and “green” events.
Last October, the company switched to B100 biodiesel fuel to run the trucks that transport its products between its bakery and distribution center.
This past winter, the Clif Bar Save Our Snow Winter Roadtrip traveled throughout the Western United States and Canada in an RV fueled with 100 percent waste vegetable oil.
In December 2006, Clif Bar launched Cool Commute, an incentive program to pay cash to employees who purchase biodiesel cars and hybrids.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Keys to Energy Efficient Air Filtration
- Tracking the Exciting World of Solar Energy Research
- Colorado Mixing Solar, Weatherization
- Lighting Sector: 4% CAGR Through 2020
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 19, 2016
- New Hampshire Town Resists Door-to-Door Sales
- Minnesota Commerce Department Challenges Otter Tail Power Rate Hike
- An Interesting Summer for PACE