Clif Bar Field Marketers Get Biodiesel Trucks
Clif Bar has rolled out eight Dodge Ram 2500 Turbo biodiesel-powered trucks that will be driven by Clif Bar field marketing managers who rack up more than 120,000 miles a year bringing Clif products and environmental messages to people at sports, music, lifestyle and “green” events.
Last October, the company switched to B100 biodiesel fuel to run the trucks that transport its products between its bakery and distribution center.
This past winter, the Clif Bar Save Our Snow Winter Roadtrip traveled throughout the Western United States and Canada in an RV fueled with 100 percent waste vegetable oil.
In December 2006, Clif Bar launched Cool Commute, an incentive program to pay cash to employees who purchase biodiesel cars and hybrids.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi Appliances Launch AC JV
- Walmart Saving Money While Driving Efficiency
- Solutions to Help Reach Building Energy Management Goals
- Advanced Fans Cut Datacenter Energy Requirements
- Renew Financial Acquires FL PACE-Lender EcoCity Partners
- Solar Canopies in Maryland, California
- Increased Demand for EVs Driving Global Battery Management System Market