DocuSign Launches Earth Day 2008 Campaign
Electronic signature service company DocuSign has started marketing for next year’s Earth Day by challenging businesses to join in an effort to save over 10 million pieces of paper by Earth Day 2008.
DocuSign’s web site will track the number of pages of paper saved throughout the year and will announce the results on Earth Day 2008. The company that wins the Go Green With DocuSign Challenge by saving the most amount of paper by signing documents and contracts electronically will have 1,000 trees planted in their name.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage in the Fast Lane
- Alberta Firm Aims for Energy Neutral Egg Laying Barn
- The Department of Energy Seeks to Improve the Better Buildings Challenge
- Behind the Meter: The Many Advantages of Energy Benchmarking
- Telecommunications Companies Upgrade Their Approaches to Energy
- Cutting Energy Use in Fire Stations
- Revolution Lighting Signs School Districts in NY, NJ
- Green Building Boom Is Pumping Billions into US Economy, Retrofits Are Fueling the Trend