DocuSign Launches Earth Day 2008 Campaign
Electronic signature service company DocuSign has started marketing for next year’s Earth Day by challenging businesses to join in an effort to save over 10 million pieces of paper by Earth Day 2008.
DocuSign’s web site will track the number of pages of paper saved throughout the year and will announce the results on Earth Day 2008. The company that wins the Go Green With DocuSign Challenge by saving the most amount of paper by signing documents and contracts electronically will have 1,000 trees planted in their name.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation