DocuSign Launches Earth Day 2008 Campaign
Electronic signature service company DocuSign has started marketing for next year’s Earth Day by challenging businesses to join in an effort to save over 10 million pieces of paper by Earth Day 2008.
DocuSign’s web site will track the number of pages of paper saved throughout the year and will announce the results on Earth Day 2008. The company that wins the Go Green With DocuSign Challenge by saving the most amount of paper by signing documents and contracts electronically will have 1,000 trees planted in their name.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform