DocuSign Launches Earth Day 2008 Campaign
Electronic signature service company DocuSign has started marketing for next year’s Earth Day by challenging businesses to join in an effort to save over 10 million pieces of paper by Earth Day 2008.
DocuSign’s web site will track the number of pages of paper saved throughout the year and will announce the results on Earth Day 2008. The company that wins the Go Green With DocuSign Challenge by saving the most amount of paper by signing documents and contracts electronically will have 1,000 trees planted in their name.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland