DocuSign Launches Earth Day 2008 Campaign
Electronic signature service company DocuSign has started marketing for next year’s Earth Day by challenging businesses to join in an effort to save over 10 million pieces of paper by Earth Day 2008.
DocuSign’s web site will track the number of pages of paper saved throughout the year and will announce the results on Earth Day 2008. The company that wins the Go Green With DocuSign Challenge by saving the most amount of paper by signing documents and contracts electronically will have 1,000 trees planted in their name.
Energy Manager News
- Digging Deep to Cure HVAC Inefficiency
- Technavio: Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Growing
- GE Shreveport Plant Finishes First Stage of Retrofit
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables