DocuSign Launches Earth Day 2008 Campaign
Electronic signature service company DocuSign has started marketing for next year’s Earth Day by challenging businesses to join in an effort to save over 10 million pieces of paper by Earth Day 2008.
DocuSign’s web site will track the number of pages of paper saved throughout the year and will announce the results on Earth Day 2008. The company that wins the Go Green With DocuSign Challenge by saving the most amount of paper by signing documents and contracts electronically will have 1,000 trees planted in their name.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- SolarCity: We Have the World’s Most Efficient Rooftop Solar Panel
- Bridgestone Arena in Nashville Switches to LEDs
- Helping Building Automation Grow
- Municipalities Could Combine Small Cell and LED Upgrades
- Holistic Approach to Energy Savings in Dublin, Ohio Schools
- NYC One Step Closer to Net-Zero Energy Goal at Wastewater Treatment Plants
- ‘Better Buildings, Better Plants’ Saves $2.4B Over Five Years