DocuSign Launches Earth Day 2008 Campaign
Electronic signature service company DocuSign has started marketing for next year’s Earth Day by challenging businesses to join in an effort to save over 10 million pieces of paper by Earth Day 2008.
DocuSign’s web site will track the number of pages of paper saved throughout the year and will announce the results on Earth Day 2008. The company that wins the Go Green With DocuSign Challenge by saving the most amount of paper by signing documents and contracts electronically will have 1,000 trees planted in their name.
Energy Manager News
- Apple, Google, Facebook Throw Weight Around in NC Energy Policy
- 2015 Green Lease Leaders include Landlords, Tenants, Brokers
- Disney World Builds Mickey Mouse-Shaped 5 MW Solar System
- Ohio Businesses Encouraged to Use Cogged V-Belts
- Renewables Share of US Energy Consumption Highest Since 1930s
- ZBB Unveils EMS for C&I Buildings
- Levi Strauss, Gap, Autodesk Support California Clean Energy Bill
- New Hydro-Quebec Data Center to Use Free Cooling