DocuSign Launches Earth Day 2008 Campaign
Electronic signature service company DocuSign has started marketing for next year’s Earth Day by challenging businesses to join in an effort to save over 10 million pieces of paper by Earth Day 2008.
DocuSign’s web site will track the number of pages of paper saved throughout the year and will announce the results on Earth Day 2008. The company that wins the Go Green With DocuSign Challenge by saving the most amount of paper by signing documents and contracts electronically will have 1,000 trees planted in their name.
Energy Manager News
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’
- Data Analytics Deepens its Hold on Facilities
- Global Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger Market Growing
- Duke Energy Renewables, Lockheed Martin Sign PPA
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Jan. 29
- FERC Probes High Rates of Four Interstate Gas Pipeline Companies
- Rhode Island Launches Retail Shopping Website
- Successful Energy Managers Follow these 10 Tactics