DocuSign Launches Earth Day 2008 Campaign
Electronic signature service company DocuSign has started marketing for next year’s Earth Day by challenging businesses to join in an effort to save over 10 million pieces of paper by Earth Day 2008.
DocuSign’s web site will track the number of pages of paper saved throughout the year and will announce the results on Earth Day 2008. The company that wins the Go Green With DocuSign Challenge by saving the most amount of paper by signing documents and contracts electronically will have 1,000 trees planted in their name.
Energy Manager News
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024
- Idaho Opens First Solar Farm
- What You Need To Know About Green Insulation: Green Seal’s New Standard
- Obama Administration to Provide Up to $4.5 billion in Loan Guarantees for Electric Charging Stations
- Minnesota PUC Approves New Rate Structure, Size Cap for Solar Gardens
- Maine PUC Endorses Natural Gas Pipeline Expansion at Expense of Ratepayers
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look